Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
guys I think they left it as a cliffhanger because this chapter already had a lot of pages I mean this chapter was pretty long with over 30 pages(34 to be exact) the editor probably cut it down because they surpassed their maxim amount of pages

@jokerxhisoka

That's what I'm saying. It's not bad writing because he was acting, it's bad writing because he told us he won't trust any humans in the same chapter. For a cliffhanger to work you need to have some tension and there is even less here than there normally would be.

Dex-chan lover
Rapist wannabe? Good all the girls will go towards savior Mc for dick win/win

MC: "I'm never gonna trust a person again!"
Also MC: "Sure, I'll follow you alone into the forest for suspicious reasons and without keeping my guard up"

Group Leader
why this manga taking too long to update? anyone have inf about that?
i think its decent manga

Dex-chan lover
@XieShu ask @Hatigarm or any of the crew. they usually respond if you ask them in their discord.

wow MC has got the worst luck. at least we know he's smart enough to make countermeasures, because there's now way he's gonna die after this cliffhanger. Plot Shield rules.

Fed-Kun's army
what a scumbag MC said he won't trust a human again trusted that guy straight away, hope he dies now but sadly that won't happen.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, MC really can't trust anyone there, besides his own minions.
Backstabs, backstabs everywhere.
Betrayalception.

Also, really horny, rapist teens... at least the guys are in this story anyway. :/

Dex-chan lover
as if everyone here doesnt know that rose and lily are following and are going to take him down immediatly.

Fed-Kun's army
it was right for him to not trust anyone in the whole expedition team so why the hell did he bring the dude he's obviously have no injury whatsoever that would mean he's one with the assholes

Users who are viewing this thread