Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Psh, such a silly cliffhanger. That dude is dead as hell, should have just kept going a couple more pages. Like, gimme a spear thru him or something.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, there is no need for the suspense, dude is dead as hell. Just kill him off quick and don't waste time about it

Dex-chan lover
don't place the sword near your neck....

Dex-chan lover
monotone Oh, another rapist wannabe. How surprising... Did not see that coming at all... So shocking...

Fed-Kun's army
Thats some weak ass cliffhan3 if i ever seen one, like it fucking obvious he was killed by the slime or the puppet girl, or by both, after all MC said he didnt trust anyone so he might have foreseen this...i f he has any brain cell i mean

we all saw that comin... that katou girl is also suspicious while she's looked like the victim here, though...

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'm thinking Katou might have been the one to kill him so that she's able to gain his trust and become his minion/comrade herself

Dex-chan lover
welp manga is over, MC is clearly dead, thats the end, now rest will be about the other guy's journey to become the harem king, gg

Dex-chan lover
I'm so used to these kind of stories that shit like that aren't even surprising anymore

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Those cliffhanger are so stupid... like there is any change that the MC is going to die... Though a good twist would be the MC being killed but instead of dying he becomes something like a demon lord or some shit.

We all know that the end-of-chapter cliffhanger which tries to build tension by pretending that the MC has been betrayed and killed doesn't really work, but it's so much worse when it happens in the same chapter in which the MC tells us quite clearly that he no longer trusts any humans.

Dex-chan lover
Yes it is a really bad cliffhanger and even in the novel it wasn't a cliffhanger since it was freaking obvious that the blood was of the guy being killed by one of the monsters.

Fed-Kun's army
Why bother making it a cliffhanger when we know the other two are hiding and obviously followed them?

Users who are viewing this thread