Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
If she's really dead and they don't have a way to resurrect her, I'm going to be very pissed. She's a lot more interesting of a character than her little sister.

Dex-chan lover
I assume she's gotta be alive, because if she was really dead he'd probably just have carried her head since it'd be lighter + a more effective immediate threat.

Berta is probably the caterpillar they killed just before finding him lol.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck did the mc think was going to happen lol? of course she dies.

Dex-chan lover
@eck89 It's never been great, per se. I mean, the baloon fox doesn't baloon and the vine is drawn as a literal line on a chompy ball.

Group Leader
@velvetR I'm going with Doppelganger that killed the Commander and took her place, so glasses has been getting a hard-on for the wrong person.

Oh no she ded ☹
She becomes a mindless zombie but he tames her and she gets control back

I'm manga only and haven't read ahead, but I'm gonna go out of a limb here and say she becomes a monster he can tame... I'd be surprised if the author had an original neuron in his brain and it wasn't that.

I hope he is not killed instantly, but cut his limb, eyes, tongue and dump him to the forest

Aggregator gang
so....she fought the guy and they ran off, and hes right behind them maybe 10 seconds later. He knows where they are in the castle after floor changes, with a huge battle going around. Silly pacing.

Dex-chan lover
> Bewb hug was the best greetings in the whole world after all... Nice one Gerbera....

> HUuuuuuuuwhat......!!!!!!!!!!
Silane was slain? Then that guy will be slained after this.... FY!

Users who are viewing this thread