Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
OF COURSE they didn’t finish him with that final attack!
Why would they!!!?

Honestly, he better be dead from that ‘new threat’ and isn’t just being recovered for later use.
Pretty annoyed about that lol

Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
This combat pisses me off. It's a hallway but most of the action takes place in blank panels that are obviously bigger than what the pictures hallway would allow. Space is so damn slaved to the whims of the author/artist that the TARDIS is getting jealous.

@HDMI1 I think it is a high rank one too, like Gerbera specifically. A gestalt/hivemind entity composed of doppelgangers. Which puts it off the table for harem registration.

Wow... never thought i'd find combat like this boring as fuck. Too many twists and appearances of "new big baddies". Oh well, I guess this will go to shit as well.

I'm losing faith.
If there is a long battle like this, please don't release it by parts. Its too short, the hype anticipation doesn't even start accumulating.
If its the manga itself that released in magazines, please get an artist that can do more pages per chapter.
If its raws provider, they might not know, not guilty. Translators too, not guilty.

Dex-chan lover
@Thirtyfour That's how it is with most of these isekai stories, you read one of them and you've basically read them all. It's just rehashed overused tropes and cookie cutter plots that make no improvements to the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread