Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

WTF is the mc gonna do with that sword. It's not like he know how to use it being the weakest person there

Dex-chan lover
> I think if those black creatures are monster on the forest depth, then they were in a deep sh*t...
If ever someone classmates calls them or had an ability to summon them, then at least he needs to know.

One of the greatest enemy of MC in this series were his classmates who's emotionally weak and easily swayed by the one who has strong characters like the classmate of him in this fight.

He really needs to properly assess if the country or the management of the Fort had a record of his classmates together with their skills, even if it is true or not.

bye man, this title, the art is not only so trash but the story is also trash as well..... gonna drop for sure

When a few chapters ago i told you guys the crazy classmate was a freaking cockroach.....THIS IS WHAT I MEANT.

Despite being an annoying bastard gotta hand it to the guy, his determination was top notch. To stand up AGAIN even after a wound of that caliber...

Double-page supporter
??????

I asume they stick her leg back on and it heals ? or does she regen a new one ?

Users who are viewing this thread