Monster no Goshujin-sama

Reading the LN I ended out hating the MC, just a total piece of shit, had to drop it.

Aggregator gang
that took longer than it should have , REALLY THANK YOU GUYS !!!

Read some of the light novel
MC has a shit personality that we are supposed to forgive/understand since he has PTSD. I couldn't put up with his nonsense and had to drop it.

@mistke - Yes, you said that three months ago. Your comment is only 9 comments down.

And I mean you're not wrong, but maybe it will be more fun in manga without the long internal monologues.

Interesting premise, but the initial plot and MC are subpar. Like, I don't really get get why everyone got killed so suddenly.

Aggregator gang
@MarqFJA87
due to some issue some scanlator are having with mangade a lot of series and chapter were removed to insight people to go there their(the scanlators) sites to get traffics(mony) instead of going here. which is a bit counter intuitive because more so if anything the only things that will happen is either people will just go to another more iffy site for the one stop all manga site or just someone else entirely will just pick it up and upload here with a small handful going to their actual website.

Fed-Kun's army
what people want is a central hub where they can get all the things they one to read on one platform (aka mangadex, steam, etc). splitting up into individual sites.... This really is the opposite of what people want and i don't see this going well for them.

If anything it could be more like novel updates where, on the series page, they post the links of the chapters to go read it on their sites and this works well until they go awol and the site is dead.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they also focus on releasing new chapters as well. And, preferably quicker than Hatigarm Scans. I'm pretty sure they forgot this series existed after every release.

Users who are viewing this thread