Monster no Goshujin-sama

Aggregator gang
??
rip my meme got snapped here it goes

"Many years ago Mangadex and Scanalator Groups lived together in joyful harmony-
BUT THEN A WICKED TRICKSTER CALLED MONEY, FOOLED THE SCANALATORS INTO THINKING THAT MANGADEX WERE THEIR ENEMIES
Chaos reigned until an army of deviations came to ease the troubles AND END THE WAR-"

that was it thank you for reading sir or maam
Source: Hero 108

Double-page supporter
oh hey, the new chapter disappeared, how nice that we get less then an hour to read something before it gets taken down ~.~

Its just so annoying really. I can kinda understand what groups were wanting, but at the same time screwed themselves over. I get they want more traffic, but thats where delays worked somewhat. On series I really enjoyed i went to their websites to read early, but now they've pulled everything its just annoying. Like, on some of my favourite ones others have already started to pick them up again, and this time I can read it at the same time as their website posts it. If it wasn't for this site, I would have not known about many of them, and would not have received my subsequent traffic of the past. Its just silly

Double-page supporter
essentially groups that left: hey guys! you know what? we want more money!! sure we dont actually own the work and by accepting money for it we are liable for intellectual property theft especially when we have a patreon with direct notices that say "hey, you want a specific chapter out earlier? donate to our highest tier and it out for you, even get to see it on patreon a week earlier!" i mean if we just got donations as a group and allocated those funds at our discretion it would be fine but we decided to open ourselves to future lawsuits cause we want all that money!! sure any old smuck cant easily translate just about anything using a machine translating software but we do something they cant, we shame them for it! we call them shit and claim they are stealing our projects! sure they are dropping chapters with minor error that could be easily fixed in minutes or the terms are slightly different than what we use, but you have to understand we spend hours upon hour working hard, shitposting in our discord translating! and these smucks come and steal our source of revenue projects! we have a community of translators, well ok its 3 guys in a basement playing D&D with the support of the community we know who's working on what, no its not a network of people scheming with one another trust us, i mean sure we clearly state when ever anyone post chapters cause we haven't updated for a while and they decide to do instead that we have many many chapters ok its like 2 and a half but steve's mom took his pc away and trust there's more on there! and we are just waiting for minor cleaning and type setting, oh and it just so happens we release a continuation of the chapter the very next day, it was always scheduled for then, not like we took the already posted machine translated chapter and cleaned it up slightly and then posted it with our credits page. anyone that tells you differently is a filthy liar that hates both the translation community and you personally! anyways we're off manga dex i have to go i lots of money to count i have lots of work to do translating.

Double-page supporter
And people give Yen Press a hard time. At least Yen Press doesn't break into my home and take their Spice and Wolf novels off my shelf.

Double-page supporter
That's why I am all in for sniping. Fuck groups like this.

Btw, that doll is really shady, is she just jelly?

Wow. Spidergirl is the most kawaii yet.

My favorite is spidergirl and the manipulative classmate with bangs.
slimegirl wins in being generic waifu.
The doll girl is kind of the purest.

so how long till chapters 1-6 show back up, because my interest is peaked; but I dont wanna start in the middle

Group Leader
@Ultima4128
hatigarm first 6 then secretscans did 7 alone then tl went poof, so now im helping as part of whimsubs to continue this as a collab with secretscans

Double-page supporter
ah reminds me of Re:Translations.. very slow at releasing chapters... some random blogger did a chapter cause he was looking for a series to TL, Re:translations loose their shitsomeone took their series... Blogger is, ok, I'll leave and find something else.. Re:Translations maybe does another chapter or 2 on t, then nothing is seen again from them since. For years now. Fuck I hate shit like that.

"sigh" guess I never get to read this story, WN or Manga :/ So much TL drama from bullshit and they abandon it anyway.

Interesting. But I would like to read this form the very start, do I go to a aggro site or someone here will take over?

Users who are viewing this thread