Monster no Goshujin-sama

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't this have the 'sexual violence' tag? Pretty sure Katou or whatever her name is gets gang raped in one of the earlier chapters. Pretty much the main reason I never really let myself get invested in this one, given its one of those ones that try to hard to be edgy. Y'never know when some gross shit might happen, so I always saw this manga and novel as low priority.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeikob
--added a spoiler tag for something that may be a spoiler, but its more of a no shit they will do that kind of spoiler so its probably safe to read--

Its not as edgy as you think, more realistic.
Think of it this way, you are in another world, you are likely going to die, morals are going straight out the window at that point, maybe not you, but most people

While they are still in the forest I expect to see no significant change

with that said, anyone care to spoil anything? I have no real hope of this catching up any time soon and up to chapter 25 is out but skimming seems like a lot of nothing happens for 10+ chapters, so I cant really get spoiled on what happens though images anyone able to give a rough outline of what goes on?

Double-page supporter
So far pretty nice, though could have gone without the rape... Interested to see where it goes though. And bonus points for actually going harem

And @mysticbluedragon I read them on MangaHub

Contributor
Dunno why it's mod only edit but:
Here are the raws: https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/34127

I read up to ch. 12, being the ones available now. I dropped this because it's focused too much on drama, "I don't trust you" all over the story.

this should be rated an 7.5 or an 8 imo compared to other manga that are rated higher at the very least

The English language version seems to be a bit disjointed, the earliest chapter you can read in English here is Chapter 7. So, Where are all the chapters before chapter 7, in English?

Double-page supporter
I like it, MC isn't a cuck afraid of dicking his harem. Pretty wholesome romance going on despite having a darker theme.

Also the cover that has an elf with downs made me vary of checking this out, I don't know why so many manga have worse cover art than the actual art inside.

Dex-chan lover
@dracone they were released by one of the many groups that pull their stuff off for whatever reason. Wish MD wasn't as lenient on scanlation groups, after all, most of them are here for profit, not to spread love for the hobby.

Double-page supporter
Irrelevant to the story: Beta MCs gave readers trauma so much that they love any MC who is not beta
This story is okay/so-so good BTW

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why the snowflakes murdered this titles score, but it's pretty alright.

NEVER TRUST MANGADEX SCORE! Especially around darker themed titles, snowflakes get offended by literally anything and bomb it with 1ns. Always try out a few chapters to see if a manga hooks you in or not. (A bit contradictory, but you can ignore all score that's above 5, when it goes into the 4 it's generally bad)

Have the first few chapters been scrubbed from the internet or something? I can't find them anywhere.

Supporter
First I went to m*n*akaka*** but I was utterly confused by the first chapter, looks like they have the wrong manga for the first two chapters for years. Then after googling, I found the manga on some site called m*n*ahasu-dot-se, which always redirected me to spam the first time I clicked on any chapter but if you long press the back button, you can go back to the chapter and read it. On computer Adblock/ublock, redirects shouldn’t be a problem. After reading six chapters, I came back here.

The manga itself is just ok.

Contributor
Vol. 5 cover:
816g1E9FQYL.jpg
Vol. 6 cover:
81gxzmHn+9L.jpg
Would be nice, if the mods unlocked everything they locked...

Hmm not my cup of tea all I see is the MCs point of view and I also don't know who to trust in this manga because there are moments where you see a human smile but then you can see their eyes idk if it was on purpose but they don't look same

Double-page supporter
Ok. Why are there so many people who rate this 1 star? It is rare to see such massive numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread