Monster no Goshujin-sama

@Velsy the novel is being translated if you're wondering, V3 of the novel's being TLed atm (RE: dropped it around V2 I believe)

Aggregator gang
This manga doesn’t deserve all of these 1s. They are seriously weighing down this manga’s score, most ratings are 10s, 8s, and 7s, which I believe are more accurate (If I had to rate it would be an 8). MC is useless and spider girl switched too quickly, but the tamer being useless in combat just makes sense, and spider girl being transmitted happiness for the first time might make her stunned (but it was still too fast of a switch, even though she already loved MC for giving her a sense of self). Along with this, the MC’s personality is much better than most and he’s actually developing as a person throughout this story, along with these characters, which is fairly rare in a story like this. There are a few issues but this manga doesn’t deserve to be below a mid-7, which is what I think it is (can’t rate it that though)

From what i've read of the WN it follows it pretty closely so far. The art might not be perfect but i like it!

Aggregator gang
When a group pulls this sort of shit, I always vow to never again visit that group's website and instead, view their content on the other aggregator sites that don't give two shits about group's policies.

It's the best way to stick it to these kinds of groups, and tell them this: 🖕

Anyone who visits the group's site after they pull their stuff from mangadex just encourages bad behavior by groups.

I dont know who pulled the previous chapters. But if you did this to pull people to your site, I prefer to unfav this.

Dex-chan lover
@Rikeka earlier chapters were done by Hatigarm, which sulked out during The Great Sulking back then

a great deal of salt was made that day. legend says that you can dehydrate yourself just by being on that battlefield from the sheer salt content.

Double-page supporter
I know it's an isekai LN cover art but, what the hell is wrong with their face?

Dex-chan lover
@TheDevilsApprentice A group that doesn't allow their chapters to be put here anymore did those ones. Either poke an aggregator with a stick to see if they have those ones, or find your way to the other group's site via MangaUpdates or something. They should have the group names there. I don't even remember which group it was on this one, a bunch of them left the site at the same time.

Pulling chapters is stupid.
big sites exist so we can sort things out sometimes chapters come slowly we don't check the sites of every translator for manga we read, some don't even have sites anymore or never did.

You can ven put your releases on a timer for mangadex. Is their skin 2mm thick?

Oh, that wonderful feeling when your last read chapter is also the last-pulled chapter. Annoying to have to go to the goddess for the old chapters, but eh, whatever. I can always try reading Spanish.

Users who are viewing this thread