Monster no Goshujin-sama

Group Leader
if you're looking for the raws here is the page: https://gaugau.futabanet.jp/list/work/5dce954877656110b1000000

Fed-Kun's army
this is top garbage plot and edgy shit

@AlphaFlow this shit has the same bad rating everywhere, its just bad even if u like dark themes manga, who the fuck are u trying to fool ? its a fucking isekai/ecchi/harem manga bro and a bad one at that.

the summary only scream genericness and edgyness and it doesn't even have a good art to catch up the shitty plot like some shitty ass manga like that have.

I was worried about the description at first, giving it a chance and it looks like it will be a fun read, Thank you for the translations, looking forward to more.

Can't tell based on the missing chapters and description if the plot is a revenge story or just about the life of a dude who escaped death and what's he going to do now. But Ch 7-15 just didn't hook me at all.

Judging by the description the hook is probably when the rape and slaughter happened.

@Liightnin Yeah, you got it right. Basically some people with cheat abilities started killing and raping their schoolmates. He escaped and found out he had an abillity to 'enslave'/tame female monsters. Now he doesn't trust humans etc. It isn't really revenge since he doesn't actively seem to chase the rapists and killers to take any form of revenge, Honestly it isn't that great of a story, from what I have seen.

i know and the mc know that he can trust only him self but why he decide to go at the fort and why not stay at the forest and be stronger

well i'm not the author

@Liightnin, I need to correct some stuff: The killers were not the only cheat users, but some left behind normal students (the descriptions is kinda wrong). (Proven when he rescues a girl in a cabin)
About the chapters they establish the following: How the slime looks like a girl, basic stuff about how his power works, how some cheat users trying rescuing people, how the main characters is not above killing with his own hands.

As far as the story quality, well I actually like this one because its not that much of a harem. The mc only ever fucks the slime girl and the puppet is evolving in kinda of pinnochio yuri subplot. By no means is a masterpiece tho. But that's a problem with issekai in general.

It looks like a lot of people think this is dumb, but I'm honestly enjoying it. The monster taming is more about actual relationships instead of spamming stupid ecchi BS scenes like most other trash isekai, and you actually get to know the characters. Even though there are hints of it, it's not even close to being a harem manga which is so refreshing to have. Multiple female characters that don't all spend every single scene trying to flirt with the MC? Actual scenes where they become friends with each other instead of only ever talking with the MC ? Pretty nice if you ask me lol. It definitely has flaws (they should have removed the over the top edgy scenes and bad guys), but it's still really entertaining.

Generic evul guys with evul looking everything and world that revolves around MC yet again. Disgusting.

@Azzalin
I just hope she does get outsmarted at the last movement and gets herself killed; which I think will happen, minus the dying... hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread