Monster Partner of The Vast Sea of Trees - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Heaven or Hell?

Dex-chan lover
yes, i'd been watching this anticipation for a looooong time. thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
I hope MC won't become friends with them. It would really ruin this series.

Group Leader
@Dinokin thanks for the offer but I already got the raws for volume 2. HQ ones that is. Unless you got higher quality than the one from amazon?

Dex-chan lover
looks like the fishman its decent, the short fucker can get better, but man i really want him to tame the glutton and use it to kill the elf fuckers but that aint gonna be possible, hell in the worst case scenario that just shows them his ability and the other military wont let that slip

again poor dude, hope john doesnt come to him, shit is bad, he should stay away till he grows up at least, im good with the mc being friends with these 2, but fuck everyone else we have seen so far

Dex-chan lover
Thank god it was only 3 chapters... Because I still remember the tragedy and wouldn't want to go rewatching it...

Thank you for picking this up, it seems like such an interesting story that I'm looking forward to following!

Dex-chan lover
Rant:

They say being ignorant is sin, and this guy is going to get in all kinds of mess because he's too dumb to hide anything. Though I haven't read ahead so maybe not? Well he's an MC so he'll prb be fine even if everyone else gets fucked around him like chapter 3.

I know they are goblins and whatnot, but these goblins are supposed to be born and have familys and females, so they aren't just spawned out of magic. Why are they not more careful but just living in some random place waiting to be killed, ever heard of town watch? Ever heard of running the fuck away? Ever heard of not lining up to be slaughtered? To completely wipe out a town when attacking from just one side like that, does that seem likely to work? Should be a bunch of them running away and surviving but seems like there isn't.

MC has a severe case of the "I know no evil, therefor I will not be prepared for evil and when evil happens I will stand slackjawed and do nothing" syndrome.

If MC helps them with their fish? Problem I'm gonna be so mad that I'll drop this, even after waiting a year. Especially so if he shows off his power when helping so all hell breaks loose. If he just waits without making waves he can learn the language and learn how to survive without plot armor needing to save him every few seconds.

Though he should have already tried to use his OP power on "people" and not just gone "guuuuuh they talk I not understand, can I eat fruit?" like a real braindead protag, yes I know he doesn't understand his power, but WHY THOUGH, he's a modern human right, he should know the scientific method of trying stuff to see how it works, damnit author.

Him being confused about things isn't a reason to be thoughtless because he's had tons of time in goblin town to think and chill out and a ton of time (prb days) on transport wagon to town to think, but he's still like a blank slate, deepest thought being "can I eat fruit?".

Modern human? More like caveman in otherworld, a weak to the point of being basically crippled caveman, with the emotional stability of a 4 year old, was going to say 5 year old but thats too stable.

Dex-chan lover
So this is a world without humans? Don't see that much in isekai these days.
But demons looks similar to humans? Maybe they're like the typical oni you see a lot thyat are just humans with horns?
I'm quite interested.

Thank you for bringing this back!

Also as somebody said, thank God the story is so memorable for us to not reread it and continue it again. However is memorable because it was painful and full of feels

Wow, thanks for translating this!

I'm super intrigued now. I really want to know what's going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread