Monster Partner of The Vast Sea of Trees

Contributor
it looks real good, but I 100% expect 50+ comments saying its trash cause isekai bla bla bla.

Truck-sama back at it again with hitting the Japanese. Classic. So far the manga looks goods.

Group Leader
The art looks awesome! I'm eating instant noodle and I just lost appetite because of the first chapter. xD

Aggregator gang
it's bad. MC who deus exes problems with magic touch. it would've been fun if he actually tamed wild animals instead of magically make them friendly.

Power Uploader
I have no idea why some of you think this is anything but terrible. MC has no personality and all his problems both short terms and long have been solved by his god-hand. Can't wait for three chapters in there to be a titty elf. Also while I'm baggin' why are the insect so damn voracious in this isekai and why hasn't our MC even bothered to mention that the ecology is drastically different.

Dex-chan lover
Why would a guy working in the meat packing industry know anything about animal husbandry? He probably knows more about cleaning up after gay orgies than rearing cattle.

I haven't dropped something this fast in a long time.

Double-page supporter
The premise is okay for an isekai, but drawing quality is inferior. At the start I thought it was fan-made, not professional. The worst part is that it lacks of harmony. Some things are very detailed, the MC is very rough, the dryad is more in the soft, ... Just to say: p16: I thought it was another beast, since it wasn't looking at all like the previous page

For the story, I'll wait a bit, to see in which direction it will go.

Also: WTF with the insects. I can happen when you are in the jungle because insect are hiding everywhere, but where did they come from? Was the beast a zombie or what?

This is one of the very rare cases in which the art inside is better than the cover, dont judge it by that standard.

So far, interesting premise.

Group Leader
The nude whatever the fuck it is on the cover makes you say the scanlation team's name. Perfect.

after reading through the raws available (some chapters seem to be missing on the official reader website Oo) the story seems interesting, it's becoming kinda similar to Shinju no Nectar (no, not the sexual part, but the world building part with complicated inter-faction relationships and peoples own ambitions playing a significant role in what is happening in the world).

It's sad that the main characters ability is directly taming everything, but on the other hand it allows the manga to focus on actual story instead of being a power fantasy like 90+% of the "Isekai" stories.

I'd advise everyone to read up to chapter 10 first before deciding to drop it, the first 3 chapters are clunky for a start but it gets more interesting afterwards.

I hope this gets updated more now. It has an intersting premise and is an enjoyable read so far.

Users who are viewing this thread