The monster girl appreciation section

Dex-chan lover
Perfect monster girl,
It can become anything
For better or worse.
__miyake_hinata_and_kobuchizawa_shirase_sora_yori_mo_tooi_basho_and_1_more_drawn_by_nairage__sample-cf8b6b82fbb1aa98350fbe018ab409da.jpg

__houjuu_nue_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_oso_toolate__fc356e75375d33450e5fd64fee418c6f.jpg

__kirisame_marisa_reisen_udongein_inaba_and_okunoda_miyoi_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_kanpa_campagne_9__sample-e34f4ef61430c3e5e4f0db2b43b28310.jpg

Double-page supporter
BTW, what is "monster" in context of this thread? Is it everything non-human? Is it anthropomorphed animals? Is it animals with some human-like bodyparts? Is it sentient animals?
What about elves/dwarves/gnomes/...? In some sources these DO counts as (at least) demihumans.

Edit: does Nyaruko counts as monster-girl? Yes, she is monster in her monster form, but in her human form there's nothing "monster"... 😕

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
BTW, what is "monster" in context of this thread? Is it everything non-human? Is it anthropomorphed animals? Is it animals with some human-like bodyparts? Is it sentient animals?
What about elves/dwarves/gnomes/...? In some sources these DO counts as (at least) demihumans.

Edit: does Nyaruko counts as monster-girl? Yes, she is monster in her monster form, but in her human form there's nothing "monster"... 😕
I suppose it could be all the examples you listed pretty much.
In the OP I gave monster girls and Demi humans as the main examples.
I wouldn't rule out cyber chicks and furry like anthros as well... any cuties that wouldn't fit in regular hotties. :finnawoke:
And like you said in your edit... If some one knows of the cutie's true form... yes a monster in a human form would qualify...
In some servers users are a bit hung up on the fact Junko is a zombie in makeup.
OIP.Ylhj0kCNU6gcgDTY8m4CxQHaKh
OIP.IzwaPxCI_nZYp-C5WSkeBgHaKS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread