Monster Partner of The Vast Sea of Trees

So despite there being a clickable link to the 4th chapter it is still "chapter is unavailable" for english

Just read until ch 4.
Very interesting, is it like somekind reverse fantasy where elves and beastmen rule the world and human is di demon?

I am liking it so far, story seems off to a good start. art is meh but that doesn't bother me any. Others said it only has 19 chapters which is a bit disappointing.

I’m so glad it is back on here. I just loved the beginning of this, as it was just so interesting and different to other things out there. Had completely forgotten about it. Thx for picking it up!

I was suprised to see guns, i thought it was gonna be midevil world like normal isekai

Double-page supporter
This is way more interesting than I first expected, seemed pretty generic based on the description and first 1-2 chapters.

Aggregator gang
So its a fantasy world with reverse powerhouse. Humans are the one who are malicous, vile, and dangerous beings who seek the destruction of the earth called demons and the other race such as elves, dwarves, fishman, etc are the "humanity"..

Group Leader
Pretty rough start to the plot and pacing. But it seems to have potential to be either pretty interesting or going down the gutter

Seemed to have had potential to become a good casual story of a reversed world where humans were made the antagonists.

RIP
May it walk the earth some time again in the future.

MD@Home
This is the most bummer series in which the MC makes friends only to watch them die.

Dex-chan lover
Remind me a lot from Somali to Mori no Kami-sama. It's pretty a good manga worth to read. This is the journey between a guardian golem and human child to find the rest of human colony which become rare after great purging and hunting to the extinction. 👌👌

Fed-Kun's army
Ok this is weird. I was expecting standard isekai fantasy but not this. Prob the reason it got cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread