MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 57

Wait, did he get possessed or did he just get strong enough to get his revenge?

f7Gc9fa.png

Things gonna get extra good now!

Double-page supporter
So... he got possessed by the demon god. ..... but hes so baddass right now. Crazy suits him lol

hehe, just to think, when I was raeding the earlier chapters. people were loosing their minds he got cursed into a girl, and and going on about how they were dropping it cause he was no longer OP. This is turned out to be an interesting read.. Some minor other things I would of loved to see included, but you ca

@jojoxiii Wrong, The reason people quit this and some were saying it was trash was not because of the genderbender, it was because-
he only get his powers back almost at the END of the WHOLE story
So yea, it was not because he became a girl, it was because he became piss weak and we DONT get to see that overwhelming power of his again any time soon, even though people stayed for this very reason yet he lost it all, So yea, rather it wouldve been more interesting if he was a girl+OP

@jojoxiii no you're absolutely right, @Astraea is making a mistake -I have read multiple comments, I'm pretty confident in what I'm saying- people don't continue the story because they don't like the genderbender twist that wasn't announced in the synopsis or in the tags, his power only coming back now is not the reason, really.

@blacksages Well i dont know what you saw or remember but im not wrong, and what do you mean "his power only coming back now is not the reason" he did not get his power back.

@jojoxiii
I've been to other -than leviatanscans- websites (novelupdates, mangaupdates, mangakakalots, reddit page for chap 28, a fan wiki mookhyang-dark-lady.fandom, anime-planet, some spanish and french websites), they mention a lot the gender element, sometimes hinting at the loss of power and sometimes it's confusing which of the gender change or the loss of power is in cause (they talk about "that moment he turned" or in other words).

I concede they both seem to have similar weight in this "exodus", but I still think that the power loss is a reason coming after the gender change and I have two arguments for that.
[ul]First, gender bender as a main twist is a tag that's sensibly unpopular -there are some exceptions, such as ranma 1/2, but they're rare-. [/ul]
[ul]Second the target audience of Mookhyang Dark lady is males who enjoy murim; a female MC is something that is unpopular to men, I can just redirect you to any top 100 anime/manga of the year to prove myself; though , you might point this out, a "loli" is somewhat a running gag in the otaku culture that can garner some popularity, but here the audience is not targetting said otakus, but people who like more traditional action comics.[/ul]

@Astraea
Nevermind what I've said about "his power coming back now", I've misunderstood your spoiler tag.

Double-page supporter
Are you a God?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb5-LLQ3FjY

Users who are viewing this thread