MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 61

I'm still not sure where the story is even going... Still, fun chapter though

that chapter was horrible and funny at the same time. We cant blame the dragon for not knowing that she is a man inside and not a woman.
The picture on page 17 with the both as light and shadow is amazing.

When he gets his memory back and remembers this stuff oh god

Contributor
This is obviously a fluffy SOL about a dragon dad and his adoptive daughter, what are you all on about? 🤔

The author must be a sadist or has deep hatred to martial artist 😂given that turning MC into a little girl and lose all power, making him wanna kill himself already...
Imagine MC memory came back and he knew about behaving like a little girl while peeing himself in front of another man then want to become a housewife...oh boi deja vu 😷

Dex-chan lover
Dragon finally realizes he shouldn't be playing around with an amnesiac gender-bent warrior god.

at this point it feels like the author is forcing his weird trap/gender bender fantasies on me for no reason at all, it's like the author is sharing his fetishes with me and i didn't ask any of that.
tl;dr The author is trying to rape me mentally.

Author really just want to do genderbend stuff. Because even though he changed to a girl on past chapters ago the story felt not that changing to me. Now probably he's gonna train him for real now

Dex-chan lover
So, incandescent rage or a quiet suicide attempt when Dark recovers?

Aggregator gang
So dark has received maid training maybe the catgirl can be his new boss.

What I hate most about this series is that it has me thinking the old comics code wasn"t such a bad idea

Users who are viewing this thread