MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 61

Holy shit but the mindrape aspects are creeping me out.
I hope that, whatever this arc is supposed to be it resolves quickly, because the squick is real.

Oohhh so thats why dark peed. On the back of his mind, dark was still a he. Just cant remember it.
And dang...
Dark's embarrasement is pilling up. Oh lord.... 😱

Woow the author has a talent for dragging this on... like where is the mc like wtf.. I'm bored this was the worst arc so far I've experienced/read from manga/webtoon

I binged this today and now I'm at a loss that I was able to finish this today when it used to take me a few days to finish an amount like this.

Thanks for the translation!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bruh, I can't even understand why people dropped because of this? Maybe it's because I am binging it but I really welcome this side story. A good change from that depressed arc.

Omg dark i feel so sorry for you when remember all of this and also DAMN this feels lik like it turned in to a diffrent genre!!! And what kind of arc is this, DRAGON ARC OR SOMETHING!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread