MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 61

Group Leader
@meho7
Because he'd lost all of his memory and therefore his personality was also gone?
The dragon is unaware that Dark was 70 years old guy. He sees the girl and he teaches her how to be one.

Contributor
me dark me kill people me stronk hurr durr me have grills me train me stronkest durdurrrrrr

Dex-chan lover
what im not amuse in this is the fact that dark is acting like a girl... i mean yes he is in a girls body but his whole life he is a man, at least he should have tomboyish attitude in amnesia state...

Dex-chan lover
This would be wholesome if she wasnt actually an OVERPOWERED MALE BADASS

This is disgraceful

damn that misunderstanding since his gender/sex is switched
it is painful to watch
that chapter would make far more sense in a novel style but as a manhwa its kinda awkward
hope dark gets his memories back soon and he shows that he is a man who went through life and death
instead of a petite physiqued tomboyish lady that got crazy skills somehow

Thanks to the translators and the people involvved into the orginal work

Sadly i see a lot of negative comments here but yes i can understand not everybody can like the story.

i feared this would turn into an other Mary Sue it refeshingly different.

Also the very slow start to the gernder bender was awsome and unexpected.

There many thing he was unprepeared for and he still showed most(?) of his card and got into trouble and now his ego had to be complety cut down

He has to put in the hard work again (but he mostly knows the way already )
but now he forgot it and has to learn a new way this will probably really make him crush things later.

i also like this realtivly slow development back to power so far (but i gues(fear) it go very fast soon).

Looking forward to it.

Double-page supporter
I don't understand all the haters, this series is clearly labeled genderbender. It would be like me going to a harem and complaining about the harem. Not that I don't complain about harems that are poorly written with nothing but fan service. This is series is well written and not excessive fan service. I suppose what's excessive is subjective though.

I just found this funny ^^

You know, the boys did sewing and cooking along with the girls in my grade 8 home economics class. I promise you it didn't make them trans or gay... as far as I know D=

The kissing on the cheek is a bit more of a misunderstanding, though xD But hilarious. I mean, tbh, the thing that's the most off to me about this is that the dragon apparently follows like generic modern human culture. An ancient dragon should be more of a weirdo.

@Insignificant Don't feel unsecure I just don't like it, If you like this kind of thing it's fine, just don't force it to other people.
Even Thought genderswap is not a tag I look for, I have no problem with it, if it's well written or it happens early on (Youjo Senki,
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken,Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!) At least I know what I signed for
I don't like the fact that the manga does a 180 after 30 chapters or so and the given reason being "shut up its magic" feels like if the MC could be transformed by magic it might as well be dead at that point
and now the author is rewriting his personality completely... yeah fk that enjoy the manga if you like it but understand why some might not like it

Aggregator gang
just don't force it to other people
You read this manga by your own choosing. No one forces you. Genderbent tag is there.
and now the author is rewriting his personality completely
@Ovisionik can't agree. There's just no Dark in the story right now. How can you rewrite personality, when there's none to begin with? It's just an empty shell. The dragon teach a girl to be a girl is obviously because he don't know everything. Dark will return and he wouldn't be up-brought as a girl from the scratch that just won't be Dark again. And I expect all this girl stuff and kiss in the cheek is all for the big BUTTHURT from Dark when his memory recovered. We either will see great battle between the lonely dragon and Dark or have some comedy time. That's my assumptions.

Users who are viewing this thread