MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 94

https://mookhyang-dark-lady.fandom.com/wiki/MookHyang_-_Dark_Lady_Wiki

If you get confused AF this might help at least to remember about global politic of this world, jsut go to Two Moon page and you get quick rundown about nations

Dex-chan lover
good to know i'm not the only one "who the fuck are you? and who the fuck are you? what the fuck is going on? What the fuck! more people are arriving!"

Dex-chan lover
I think the point here is to show how crazy important dragon materials are and every nation and their mother are all getting involved just to lick any scraps they can get.

Double-page supporter
Quick Summary:
Argon Empire = The Holy Empire with all of the holy knights. Also the current location that everything is happening.
Krataus = The small country that Dark is currently affiliated with. They intruded on Argon's boarders under the pretense of orc extermination in order to open a channel for negotiations (see chapters 79 and 80)
Corrint = The strongest country. They basically rule over all of the other countries because they are the strongest. This is the country that the blonde playboy works for (chapters 52-55)
Kruma Empire = The empire that the dragon slayers are from. (chapter 88) They destroyed the kingdom of Londbar

Basically Kruma invaded Argon to slay a dragon and smuggle it back to their country. Corrint is trying to steal the dragon. Argon is defending their territory. Krataus is not really involved except for the fact that Dark is there.
Right now Corrint and Argon are teaming up vs Kruma, but Kruma has better titans and better fighters than Argon. Corrint is fighting with updated titans.

I think there's another faction involved, but I can't remember right now.

As fun as all this is, we all know it's gonna mean nothing the moment Dark steps out, and that cannot come soon enough.

Fed-Kun's army
How many goddamn people watching giant robot fights are there in this tiny stretch of land?

Contributor
So many characters I don't really care about. I'm here for Dark and his shenanigans, is that too much to ask for?

This sure is a whole lot of setup. Still waiting for it to hook in to any part of the story I care about.

So many characters, so little motivation behind their actions, and the author is not helping. Either tell us why, or kill them off! Plus, when will the gold dragon arrive?

Aggregator gang
@IAmSaitama i agree with you, HOW DARE OTHER PEOPLE NOT THINK LIKE US AND BEHAVE LIKE US!!! HOW DARE THEY NOT LIKE TEH SAME THINGS WE LIKE! we sheeps must unite

still trying to work out who the main character in this is, cos its obviously not dark

Users who are viewing this thread