MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 94

It's an outbreak, too many cast at different locations with unfamiliar names
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

To much going on at the same time. wish the author would explain it better.

Aggregator gang
@SonicWizard
There are several things that this arc brings to the overall story.

1) Krataus is planning on attacking Corrint eventually, so knowing the current strength of Corrint matters for the overall plot. How strong are their masters relative to other powers. How do they handle fighting in certain situations.
2) They are introducing the other masters and grand masters to the story.
3) Daddy Dragon is on his way to meet sonny-boy. Finding out that there's a bunch of hobbits fighting over a dragons body isn't going to go over very well.
4) Dark is still in the middle of training Jimmy and Ravin and has picked up two additional subordinates. Pasire (Fassir in the Just a fan translation), the guy with the scar, and Fire Hammer, the Dwarf. Fassir is important for his knowledge of Titans and of Kruma. Fire Hammer is a blacksmith with the ability to work with dragon bone and create a weapon that can damage a dragon.
5) Dark is specifically looking for Reconnaissance on the Holy Knight order of Argon since they are paving a road directly into his territory of Chirea (see chapter 80). Having prior knowledge of how strong their titans are would help Dark deal with any situation that comes up.

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax Even your simple explanation feels like a mess. Please don't blame us for pointing out the author made a mess out of the plot by piling on shit haphazardly.

Dex-chan lover
One thing, that I enjoy immensely in this webtoon, is that there are no absolute right or wrong. Everyone is doing their best for their own selfish or selfless goals. Krataus was not evil, and neither is Corrint. And yet, they are not a force of good either. Even the Orcs are not just mindless beast, but a nomad tribe, that pillages and plunders like many other tribes in history did.

Discounting the silly Gold Dragon, this world is shaping up to an actually believable fantasy world.

One thing has been bothering me. How exactly do you pronounce "Antigone"?

Anti gone like "antimatter begone" or Antigone like "Hermione"? Personally I prefer pronouncing Antigone similar to "polygon". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: NVM. I should've known it comes from Greek. It should be pronounced An-TIG-one like Hermione.

Dex-chan lover
Its a new arc, in a new place, and people keeps complaining that they dont know the new factions and characters that are appearing. Isnt it obvious? I mean, isnt this what happens when the MC goes to a new place? Complaining about what importance this would have on the overall story when they have just been introduced is plain stupid.
Then there are the people who just dont care about the new characters or whatever just because they arent the MC. This is just sad, no point in delving further into it.

Its not like those kind of complaints are new, but with all the "boom" going around with heavy-MC-focused-series-with-plain-to-non-existent-plot like japanese isekais, korean crawlers or chinese cultivation series, i have notice that the number of those complaints have increased a LOT.
Its like people is getting used to everything being simple and easy, pretty much like ordering fast food, and anything that requires a little use of the brain is viewed as a pain.

@Tearsax Not arguing your statements, but I want to point out that in the beginning this story was also MC focused, which appeals to people that like stories like that, and so the complaints are understandable. Imagine following the series expecting the story to be MC focused, and now MC barely has any action going on in a chapter and the chapters aren't released daily even. So you get people that expect MC focused story and they have to wait undefined amount of time for a new chapter, and then the MC isn't even in it. Nor the Daddy Dragon. Just some powerhouses fighting, about which the reader doesn't care about, unless MC were to actively participate.

(;´@へ@`) can someone create a masterlist on the names of people & locations? theres only so much I can enjoy when the story focuses only on stuff i have no idea about

@ shame_regret
i don't really try to understand where is where. I just interpet it as 'yeah just somewhere else' i dont even know if minerva is one of those masters mentioned at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread