MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
wow. mecha galore. lots of political stuff. and the main story seems to have died out about 10 chapters ago
I'll wait. hopefully it'll pick up the pieces

2 stronger powers are trying to pouch a dragon body, for materials, in Argon, which is the religious guys country

they are doing it, because Argon's titans suck tech/output wise.

Kruma , one of the stronger powers would easily finishthis operation, the problem being Corrinth, the other power is trying to steal the dragon from them. Their stronger titans ( the Duke + his direct subordinates ) are tied fighting corrinth masters, meanwhile the rest of the thieves are getting blasted by the Argon elite force.

It seems another Kruma duke arrived to help them thou.

I like this type of plot, there s thousands of other mangas where the only the MC matters if that s the thing you want

I'm curious to see which side Dark will end helping.

Dex-chan lover
this has been a total drag since the start of the pointless dragon hunt.

no one gives a shit about these randos. the politics are almost totally unexplained so we don't have a reason to care about this conflict whatsoever. the lack of dark kicking ass is making me bored.

Dex-chan lover
As if there isn't enough characters whos name no one even remembers, they doubled it in a single chapter.

Just go back to the MC. If I wanted stories that focuses on side characters with a non-existent MC, I would be reading japanese shounen. But I don't.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda annoying that half the chapter is just mech's, they aren't even colored, just shadows. Still, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Man, one freaking chapter without the MC appearing and there are already people complaining... What a pack of crybaby fanboys.

@Fredthefishlord @Matt_Damon @NGOtaku @skeleton637 @Soren59 @tsmarty099 @Chet31 @WhiskeyWolf @Silverwyvern @PotatoZero
Its not that difficult.

The MC is affiliated with a country named Krataus. He went to Argon, the country of the holy knights, with his two lackeys where he met a group of adventureres that wanted to hunt a dragon and joined them, but it was all a trap since some members of the group were from a country called Kruma whose aim was to take the dragon for them and kill the other members of the party.

When the dragon was slayed, the MC (who the people from Kruma thought has died) detected the red haired dude and found out that people from another country were also tailing the dragon slayers to take the dragon for themselves. After joining them and following the people from Kruma around, the blonde playboy that the MC met when he still didnt get his powers back joinend the red haired dude, and thats when the MC came to know that that group aiming to steal the dragon bones is from Corrint, the country that Krataus plans to overthrow.
Since both the red haired and the blonde are masters, they decided to attack the Kruma dudes, and are now fighting them.

Also, Argon knew about the dragon slayers too and wanted to get a part of the loot as taxes but the people from Kruma attacked them, so since then the people from Kruma have been running away from Argon troops while calling for reinforcements through teleport magic (in the first city the arrived after killing the dragon called the white haired duke and now this second city the thicc duchess appeared).

As i said, it wasnt that difficult.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax yeah all of that is really obvious, but theres no reason to give a shit about any of it. There's no hook to to imply that this conflict matters as Dark and co are just hanging out spectating. because of this this whole dragon hunt and conflict over the corpse feels super pointless.

its not freaking out that OP mc isn't being OP. It's why does this whole arc even matter, what is the point, this is getting in the way of the story.

well a bit of it is why no OP mc, but mostly this whole arc just sucks.

This manga is fun and all, but it keeps introducing characters and never giving them any development... All these character have so little depth that i don't really care if they live or die... Makes the big fight like this kinda boring to watch when you have no one you really care about...

@Tearsax I meant I want more information on the politics side of stuff, which I don't understand for what they're talking about. Some of your explanation did help though. Also, I'm not complaining one tiny bit about the mc not being in the chapter.

This is fun and interesting and all but I JUST WANT TO SEE DARK GO ALL OUT ON THEIR ASSES ALREADY!!!

Contributor
I'm ok with the politics and the scheming.

The Titans fights are just boring, not drawn very dynamically and just brawling around slowly. Like omg my peepee has more output than yours, so I win. That kind of lameness...

My small brain is so confused. How did we even get here? Who are these people? What are they trying to do? Can someone create a chart for me, explaining their relationship and affiliates, their objectives and other related things? I thought they were just here for training, but somehow got involved with something, like wha?

Users who are viewing this thread