MookHyang: Dark Lady

Double-page supporter
People hating on the gender bender but they just find themselves coming back for more. It’s hilarious.

On the english translation it started at chapter 40 something? Is there a chapter 1 to the end in english?

Dex-chan lover
If you people don't want to read Genderbender stuff then go elsewhere. Get tired of people leaving trashy reviews just because they don't like the genre. And I agree with Hiroko, these people hate to love it. They keep coming back for more. XD!

I dont come back for more. I just like watch the comments for some good reading :)

Orc

Can read missing chapters on Sleeping Knight Scans or Leviatan Scans

What is even the point of the story anymore? I actually don't mind that the author made the MC lose his power via genderbend. The psychological impact on the MC was interesting and I only wish it happened earlier so it didn't feel out of place. But now he gets to lose his memories too? What's next, he gets his arms and legs cut off and once he overcomes that, they'll turn him into a plant? What a waste of time.

@BubbleBas what a retard.

The gender bender is there for the sake of the plot, it is already in the story. Not just something the author throw in randomly. You clearly didn't listen to the story well enough, thus complaining about this. And one more reason of why i called you a retard, The title of series, can't be changed just like that. If you do change the title, it would be a whole new series and you must made a whole new contract to the studio. It will be just like, starting from the very beginning.

Once again, retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
I read up to ch 21. It's really boring. I don't find much compelling about the story. MC is a bit generic and plain. The standard MC solves everything with fists affair. Not that interesting.

sad times. One of the few series I was really looking forward each week. And it seemed to have consistent releases :(

I just visited their website and the whole translated version was erased. 😥 Thank you for the staffs of SK scans for bringing this wonderful manhwa to us. For the haters... If they are coming for more.. It just means there is a charm and this manhwa is worth reading...
I hope you guys love and good health. 💕 💕 💕

This is in this type of situation that I like aggregator websites. 😐

Users who are viewing this thread