MookHyang - Dark Lady

I don’t get the people who hated the part where he changed into a girl, do you expect all your stories to be just an OP character rolling everyone on their path? I like when authors try to do something different and people with that mindset are the reason we keep getting shitty isekai and shitty revenge plots all the time instead of something unique. I also disliked it when he turned into a girl but that’s the fucking point you’re supposed to dislike it.

Dude this story is getting real. Love the art. can't wait to see how this arc plays out.

To anyone looking for the first 48 chapters. Here is the site to the group translating the manga before Sleeping Knight did.

https://leviatanscans.com/comics/655766-mookhyang-dark-lady/1/1

Absolutely appalling decision. Why did the author decide to ruin his own story by using one of the worst and most overused manga tropes that far into the plot? How does that make any sense at all considering the audience that typically read series like this? The only people, for the most part, that even enjoy genderbender stories like this are the ones that seek them out to begin with but this isn't even advertised to be one of those.
Honestly wish I had just read spoilers first so I didn't have to waste time getting invested in the first 30 chapters just for the author to pull the ol' loli morph maneuver. I even thought that it must just last for MAYBE two arcs at the most, turns out its for the rest of the series, I have never dropped anything so hard in my life. Yes i'm mad.

Aggregator gang
It was amazingly genius at first but the Gender-Bender ruined it for everyone.

Imagine your favorite Wuxia Character becoming a girl the majority of the series. The thing that makes Cultivation characters amazing is because they're masculine, powerful, and badass but when you take those traits away, then it's just plain!

The gender bender would of been fine if he kept his powers but he did not. Became boring

The genderbender stuff here is just shitty otaku pandering at its worst

Dex-chan lover
If they were going to make him genderbend, they should have done it from the start.
Instead they built up a strong male lead for a good chunk of chapters only to take it all away.

Now that being said, I do enjoy the series even after he got genderbent, however it feels like a whole different series now.

It's been over 20 chapters, if you can't handle the genderswap just stop reading already. I'm not a fan of it myself but it's still a great manhwa with amazing art.

it was good till a stupid author decided to make the main character weak and need to build his/her all over again when me the reader already hooked to it. I found what happened really annoying and wished that I have never read it.

I am definitely in the minority when I say this but I really enjoyed the gender bent in this series. A very entertaining twist I felt like.

I didn't even read this but a non-OP MC something I was craving before... Hope the part where he's strong isn't too good otherwise, I might actually not enjoy it

Double-page supporter
@daest I second you there good sir.

It is actually quite nice showing that the MC was top teir OP, got isekai-d by dudes that couldn't beat him. He shows how OP he is in the new world and then D-bags use different teir macguffin to depower him.

Now it's a kind of redemption story where he/she tries to gain what was lost and find a way back home.

Kinda see where the hate may come from but the story is at least well cared for

Users who are viewing this thread