MookHyang: Dark Lady

@Gkdd
i thought genderswap tag was for the ML turning into a FL during a teleportation to another world and when he didn't genderswap i forgot about that tag thinking the girl is another protagonist

Well i got to read ch 70 for a split second...If it was dropped by the previous team why was it deleted?

Edit: Annnnd its back. Nvm

Fed-Kun's army
Man I didn't see the gender bender and was enjoying it till he changed gender god damn

Fed-Kun's army
I mean seriously the guy is 70+ years old, and the person he hates most is some kid that he has known for a week? You'd think he'd turn into one of the people from the sect that sent him here. 1/10 bad writing

If anyone is like me and started reading this on another site with the plan of coming back after reaching 49, some of the other sites have the prologue again in place of chapter 33. I repeat, *some* of them do, not all. Google is your friend.

@Kaiju In his world, the law of Murim was the way of the world: As a cultivator, if someone annoys you, you send them to the underworld. The weak revered the strong etc...

For a weakling that he can obliterate in a second, having to endure her disrespect and lack of awareness for so long filled him with hate towards her. I wouldn't have been surprised if he ended up killing her, if the story developed that way. He wanted to off her in various instances and was stopped by his companions time and time again. He's considerate to his allies, that's why he didn't do it.

Transforming to her was decent writing in my books. I also hate genderbend as a trope in writings, because it's used as a theme to grab readers which is a shame. But it's not the case here. At least not yet, and I hope it stays that way.

Dex-chan lover
God, reading this series early chapters on trash site break my souls....

Its so bad ugh, so many ads and cringey tactics. The page is not even loaded properly.

Mangadex spoiled me to much I guess.

Group Leader
@Jeffthru
Nah, don't worry. The manhwa is on hiatus. Ch.72 will come out on August, 31 in Korea. Hopefully, Ch. 71 will be translated soon.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please tell me how to read from ch1-48? I tried going to Leviathan scans and SKscans web but they both have it removed

Edit: I’ve found a site to read it but apparently it’s officially released on TappyToon now so I will read there instead XD

Aggregator gang
I really enjoyed this which surprised me. I'm kind of iffy on the allying of a kingdom and the MC. But I love everything else. Part of me actually kind of hopes the MC remains in the female body, but as an adult version.

Double-page supporter
I read that this is completed in Korea. Why is it ongoing status? I know Mangadex always puts the real status on it's translations
EDIT: looks like it's only novel that ended, doesn't mean manga.

Honestly, I'm sad how this manga turned out. GenderBender ruined it. Cultivation stories are all about masculinity,badassness or arrogance but when you make him into a frail girl you just ruined what was built. (I have nothing against genderbend as long as it's executed well) But this is just...

Winberri@
From what I've heard he turns back a man at the end and instantly goes back to his world. So he will be a girl the entire story till the end. It really sucks

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111 "Masculinity" lol.
The whole genderbend thing felt like it's just a soft reset to have a reason for the MC to cultivate again. The reset is no stranger to cultivation stories. And the whole gender thing has honestly been completely irrelevant. He never lost any "masculinity" outside of losing his penis but getting boobs in exchange. He still kicks ass after the initial chapters of him returning to level 1.

It's not like he's suddenly became a housewife that gets scolded to return in the kitchen after turning into a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread