MookHyang - Dark Lady

Dex-chan lover
has very great development in a way that you cant predict and has dynamic pacing going around the manhwa that can pull you to read this.

this is recommended and is a good read...

Dex-chan lover
If you're worried about the constant perspective errors and the utterly abysmal backgrounds, it gets better after a while.

@RandomUchiha123 If you are worried that he is weak:
Spoiler
He becomes even stronger then before after living with someone(wont tell who to not spoil even more)

Overall it’s good, enjoyable in fact. Many people dislike the gender bending aspect of the story, personally I like gender benders and so I have very few complaints. The story does take a bit to get interesting, but it is well worth the read. It is entertaining, isn’t that all we desire from a story?

In all my years of reading, I had never found a genderswap I could tolerate until this one, and even then I nearly dropped it. Kudos to the author.

this is a very good action manga. the genderswap portion of the manga doesn't interfere with the action and pacing of the manga it even improves the story. having the genderswap tag on an adventure manga i thought at first will ruin the story as some genderswap manga often acts too much or lack the emotion of the gender they swapped. this is different, the MC stayed the way he is even though genderswapped, it just became a hindrance for him because of the new body, he doesn't act too girly being embarassed and such, he's just pissed. the action is pretty good and the pacing is ok. Some time skip but i don't think that it interferes with the story, it just bother me as no one almost changed within a year like change of hair, facial hair, body proportion, and others. the story is true to the original goal, the MC still wants to go back to his world, it just gets sidetracked(like side mission). the characters are likable and interesting. The art style is good, sometimes the background feels out though because of the painting like style but it gets better/youre getting used to it.
9/10 highly recommended

Dex-chan lover
This is better than I expected. Had preety low expectations going in but decided to read it since it seems to have a good rating.

This really has its ups and downs some chapters are pure trash with nothing at all in them, but the actual good chapters make up for it greatly.

Dex-chan lover
The best type of genderswap is one that doesn't interfere with the plot, so 10/10. (Keep in mind that there isn't any plot armor cheat skill BS, so he actually has to quickly retrain after the genderswap)

The good plot chapters are 11/10. The bad chapters are carried by the artwork and only 7/10. The overall handle on the plot and planning is 9/10 across the series. I'd say the current "low" rating is deserved because the series doesn't handle humor well most of the time, but they try to add humor in anyway. (Most of the humor is only happens in the bad chapters).

It almost feels like the series switch authors every few chapters because the tone changes so drastically and so quickly, so just ignore the "bad chapters" and you're reading a top-quality series. (P.S. the fact that the MC seems almost asexual and romance never really happened so far makes the gender-swap way more effective and not interfere with the plot)

Users who are viewing this thread