MookHyang - Dark Lady

WHHHHAAAAATTTT??!!!😲😲😲 UPSPREEEEE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💞❣💟

Fed-Kun's army
Highly reccomended. very good/10

This feels like a murim story but with medieval fantasy europe veil. Pretty nice since its a fresh take on those kinds of story and theres not many manhwa out there with this kind of setting. Amazing worldbuilding and some VERY nice art. If you can get through
the major genderbend plot (which i dont get why people hates it tbh. I think its a very good plot twist)
then its a very entertaining manhwa overall. Personally my favorite right now

this series is fucking great, gender swap usually turns me off from series, but its literally has no affect on me in this story, it just blends well into the story. The characters are just awesome, just incredible, except lana . Also dont worry about the mc being weak.

I've literally never felt so much rage in my entire life than when the entire appeal of the whole fucking thing is broken and left to rot as a shitheel attempt at an interesting story. Any and all intrigue that was built by the premise has been systematically destroyed. Rot in hell.

unknown.png

dramatic irony

@AlexIsSalmon what ??? why ? this is one of the top series out there, why would anyone drop this T-T

Edit: So they dropped it cos other groups are doing it, that's a relief

Wow It's back from hype again but back from the long arduous task of waiting a month again zz

Users who are viewing this thread