MookHyang - Dark Lady

@Evirac
I suspect he referred to the manifold, and horrendously dull, slice-of-life series filled with flat characters that have nary a plotline in sight.

@Firemorfox
I'd say this is a perfect 5/7 rating
And the gender bender is a bit forced it felt kinda off as well as the amnesia thing

....and where did the bratty loli go

What is the purpose of being strong if you could just get cursed+warp combo by someone. lmao.

ML looks manly and handsome? Realistic armor designs? Rule of cool combined with a genuine understanding of medieval arms? Good art? This manhwa can't be real.

I don't like this story much because of the following reasons : ''warning , SPOILERS till ch 49''
I have read to ch 49 and Imo I don't like this story much tbh , dark is just too stupid for a man who is 72 years old , you would guess someone who leads people and practice unholy arts to be mature but he is so lacking It is a joke , also the genderswap thing is insanely dumb and it is only there to nerf him , super shitty development , you'd think like any other well known setting of fantasy be it novels or popular rpg , games etc , you can't curse someone if you are lower level then the guy you want to curse , that ''dislike'' curse is such a bullshit op spell that it would break common sense , it is just there as a force plot , also you'd think if you are a guild master who went through unending wars , you wouldn't fall for the same trick twice , even though he was in the new world for years , he didn't even once thought ''hmm maybe I should learn some countermeasures to magic esp the warp magic that I got struck by multiple times'' but no , selective memory is the plot force of most of these mangas , If you like this manga sure good for you I guess everyone has their own opinion , but I don't like mangas where mc suddenly has the mentality of an infant so the plot can work , I like my mc to be consistent with the settings the writer put in , MC who is a whole faction leader , 72 years old , has this insane amount of ki ''mana'' and supposedly very smart , but his actions are way too stupid , especially following the group for the dragon heart instead of actually actively trying to do what he wants which is weird , if he wanted directions to the most developed country in magic he could've just joined a caravan as a mercenary so it made no sense why he would want to tag along ppl engaging in politics and military , so dumb , also he is came from a murim world and killed countless people so why does he only kill males , that bitch of a thief tried to kill him multiple times and all he did was couple of threats and slaps??? is this a joke or is he just a simp

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
[/spoiler]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow thank you very much, have been waiting for someone to this manhwa, and mass release on top of that

Users who are viewing this thread