Mori no Hotori de Jam wo Niru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation.

Here are some parts that you ought to look over again regarding the translation:
Chapter 1
Page 3:
"super marTket"

Page 4:
definitely, there is no "a" in that word

page 7
"Oh no, I guess not today" feels like something went wrong here

page 10:
"Maybe... these* are"

Page 14:
"Understanding suddenly" is it supposed to be an incomplete sentence like page 7?

Page 16:
"What would've happened if they hadn't found you" weird sentence,
"Or else would've been difficult" What? What would have been difficult??
"I guess its very sudden", weird sentence but I'd give it a passing mark if you get the apostrophe where it belongs.

"It seems to be that you have", I feel like I'm falling down a staircase reading this sentence
"[...] and you're a Spirit Orison it seems": You should avoid using "it seems" twice in the same phrase, in fact you should just drop "its seems" entirely from the 2nd part

Page 17:
"Very rarely that a spirit and and* [...] apprear in the content [...]"
"It's not a secret. Actually its recorded" At no point earlier did anyone say that anything was a secret, so why is the doctor denying that it is a secret?

"Those thing", missing an "s" here since you're using plural

page 18:
"I can read and WITE"

"That's good. Now I can communicate in writing" I think the latter part would be better without the "now"

Page 21:

"respone" missing an "s"

"The Spirit Caller", is this the Spirit Orison or this is something new? Spirit Caller is a better term if that's the case

Dex-chan lover
why snipe a manga in the 1st chapter if it was uploaded less than a month ago? any good reason like, u spoke to the other group and they let u have it? or just petty shit like always in this wars? coz i cant be happy about the influx of chapters, also the difference in the quality of the images and the translation...the other group is better, ur translation isnt bad, it just feels a bit rough.

Anyway i really hope u got a good reason coz fuck me im tired of the drama wars

Contributor
@Hollow7F It's not a snipe. Look at the first comment on this manga (not the chapter, the manga comments), then look at page 23 of Chapter 3.

They translated it back in December/January, but never uploaded to Mangadex. I found that one page on reddit with no source, so I made the manga listing here and posted my comment.

Also fucking chill with the "SNIPE" accusations. Scanlators do not own the series they are translating. The author does.

@Ghede where did they upload then? Asking bc MU has no info about them nor this manga until recently.

If they distributed it, someone must've known about it and updated the info. It's hard to keep track of a manga (in general) when there's no info about it (who did what).

Contributor
@Begoneclowns Click the group name on mangadex, then click the arrow-in-a-box icon to visit their website. They uploaded to their personal blog, and probably shared it somewhere. The 'group' is a solo, amateur, hobbyist translator, and they aren't registered on Mangadex and are not listed on MangaUpdates. It was uploaded by UDie2Day who presumably found the translation and created the group and added the link themselves. If the translator objects, they can claim the group and block uploads.

Mangadex is a basically aiming to be a fan-translated Manga Archive, and has all of this information available, or can be added by those who know the answer.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghede thks for the info but honestly im all out of chill at this point, im tired of all the drama, we have like 3 different wars atm in the manhuas alone and to upload a bunch of chapters like this without a proper explanation even in the credits page or anything it doesnt look good, also i said that it they had a good reason there was no problem and i didnt say anything about anyone owning anything, im just tired of 2 things:

> snipers that target regularly updated mangas for whatever reason
> groups that try to start shit when someone picks up a manga that wasnt updated for 3 months or more

fuck those 2, and again thks for the clarification

@Ghede ooh thanks!

It’s honestly annoying that some people know about it and don’t even update on MU or the likes which leads to more conflicts and misunderstandings like this.

At first I though she was still inside and some sort of portal opened up, just so she could get truck-kun-ed. 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread