Mori no Hotori de Jam wo Niru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Thanks for the update~
Ahh, it's been so long that I have to reread from chapter 1😥
I even forgot the name of the protagonists😱
BRB!!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Err were the cookies bad? I thought she could cook/bake(this being a jam story and all)

Or at least good enough to make this
978085ab68d34a6bf8464103309aad3c_f1731.jpg

@Nep I think it was mentioned in an earlier chapter that she deliberately made the cookies dry as a punishment for the son of the lady she lives with, and she is now using them as punishement for the magic maniac.

Did it skip a bit between ch 5/6? Or did my browser just load weird/skip pages?

Not gonna lie, the raw site we used for Ch5 was missing some pages. We're planning to fix that (now that we noticed it) before we do Ch 7.

Dex-chan lover
Forgot she can't talk, got half way through the chapter wondering why her speech was in squares 😂

TY for the update!

@Nep she made crumbly crunchy ball cookies that were coated in lots of powdered sugar (kind of like powdered donuts). Totally fine if you are eating one or two with tea, but eating a bunch without tea just dries your mouth out and makes it impossible to swallow. Just a bit of petty revenge since the powder is messy and undignified.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Tanarwater @Mirthful thanks for the reminder. May they both get diabetes.

Also means I missed my chance for a lame "Baking cookies for them? That's so sweet" joke.

Well, I don't the girly looking guy. He can die for all I care.
The blonde and the son can fight for ml if they want.
I dunno who the ml is but it definitely can't be that piece of shit.

Supporter
Hopefully her inability to speak stays for the entire story. Makes for a more interesting story.

imma literally gunna kill this scanlator group
dont teach and drag an innocent girl into ntr

Thank you! So all the power she has comes from her different colored eyes interesting but ai do hope the relationship between the mother and son vets better. I feel tbat's just a misunderstanding (like in many cases)

Also, the red head green eyed dude is kinda creepy and I feel it better that he leaves or us killed off both are the same

Dex-chan lover
Ok how in the F are they understanding her just later in the pages she uses the board to talk is everyone psychic or something ? lol

I was wondering about that myself, as it comes up a lot. I think they understand her because she's using some kind of sign language, or perhaps she has a non-magic board, but the artist doesn't wish to draw her holding it all the time. Driving me a little crazy is what it's doin.

Users who are viewing this thread