Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
wait so the yandere obssesive love arrows broke and a ''pure'' arrow emerged?

Wtf just happened??? THAT WAS TOO SOON!!!! And I've been thinking that Sayo's love is the possessive type, (does that mean she'll be the yandere route?) soooo.....I'll root for Rinna 'cause her arrow's firm and direct, and I ship RinnaMei from the start, they look cute together 😊.

Looking forward to the nxt chap, I'm really curious on what will happen after that sudden 'announcement'. #TeamRinna

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F she wants her friend with her (probably because she already 'lost' her once), so once Mei said she doesn't wanna be romantically involved with anybody there was no reason to worry about losing her friend to love anymore. Basically, I think she was worried about that (common) situation where someone gets a bf/gf and suddenly stops hanging out with their friends.

Intense creepy grabby arrows = excessive jealousy/possessiveness etc..
Single 'pure' arrow = normal/acceptable levels of jealousy/egoism (ie it's ok to want your friend to yourself sometimes).

Dex-chan lover
so depending on how intense the feelings are or the resolve of the "archer" Mei can actually read their romance related thoughts? That's interesting.... I can also say that I wasn't expecting for this to be the chapter in the series when the childhood friend ends becoming a tentacle monster via their romantic attachments to the MC this series is getting intense and thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't tell me I am the only one thinks those arrows are tentacles.

Dex-chan lover
This will either be revoked through the typical 'misunderstanding' trope or will be the beginning of the ever beautiful living breathing lesbian disaster

Either way I'm here for the ride

Dex-chan lover
@Mmknzzz

Probably the route, the straightforward one falls in love easily, and the buckshot one was already branching out to that one.

Dex-chan lover
I read to much hentai that I feel ashamed to myself for thinking those arrows something else.also looks like the signals kinda changes it's colkrs as well.in here from pink to real red.

Dammn I just hope she wont ended up hurting her childhood friend because of this sudden confession.
Let's see where this will go*v*....my body is ready for the feels ride.

Thank you soo much for the translations!!!❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread