Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

I like both ships so far.... but I kind of more curious on what relationship FL has with the idol. T_T

Double-page supporter
you could take time to develop about feeling but I guess this girl like to develop feeling before going out huh?
mostly the reason to fall in love with someone is about appearance anyway.
just mostly. yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend route here we come! TOOOT TOOOT ALL ABOARD
Please let childhood friend win. Please

Double-page supporter
Well I cant blame her really. Esapecially without knowing the other girl all that well.

Dex-chan lover
Is love at first sight wrong? I mean I fell in love with all my 2D waifus that way so it can't be that bad.

Ouch that a big F.

Well i agree we cant really blame mei for this cause all past her trauma and stuff.

Yes, mostly the reason to fall in love with someone is about appearance, and from there people tried to get close to other in order to learn about their target and the results may vary. And i heard that long last couple come from between friends that take some times before they starting to have crush.

But we seeing young highschool love story....so love by appearance is pretty much all about love at this stage

Ah yes you're supposed to find out everything you possibly can about a person before you're allowed to fall in love with them. We've all got the time and patience for that. Oh you like that girl's face? Too bad, lurk more. You can confess in 3 years maybe

Dex-chan lover
@avatarivn I mean when you can literally see how superficial it can be all the time, I guess I could see why she'd react that way. Haha

Poor girl. F

Love is different from romantic interest. I've never asked a girl out because I love her, I ask them out because I'm interested in trying out a relationship and learning more. Somebody falling head over heels for you immediately is a red flag.

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly am finding it rather interesting how this seems to not shy away from discussing *different kinds of attraction* and how shallow some of them can be, as directly demonstrated trough Mei's experiences and traumas...

that panicking arrow..xD
Haruno is kinda clueless on diff types of love so lets forgive her..she'll come with those terms sooner...

thank you so much for the update..

Code:
wish this will get frequent update since some raws have been out there for some time...

The ship was torpedoed right where the torpedo belt was the weakest and sinking fast and steady! Now, the real question is, will DAMCON teams be able to keep it afloat or is it time to abandon the ship?
Well, I guess, we will find out the outcome of this exciting naval battle next time.
And hey, even if it sank, it can still be salvaged later if it was in the shallows.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
wdym thoooooo
A crush is always just about appearance
You dont just suddenly love somebody based on their personality that takes time
Could go full cringe and say that ALL love is about appearance cause of our reproductive instinct

Dex-chan lover
Wanting to get to know someone because their your type is fine, but loving them unconditionally because of their looks is shallow

Dex-chan lover
I totally get where she's coming from, but oof, she could let her down a little more gently.

Users who are viewing this thread