Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

This has become so bad my lord. Unless they actually focus on a relationship for once this will continue going downhill

Considering this chapter was about someone who was in "love at first sight" with someone, losing that affection and going for someone else, it feels weird that everyone is thinking polyamory.
Still, just stumbling into someone's lips, Rinna has romcom MC powers while Haruno has the arrow powers, I guess.

Hah.... How sad. It's all going downhill. Tbh I prefer a harem over a love triangle

Dex-chan lover
Lol? An accidental kiss is enough to divert the arrow when you're literally still in the same room as the person you love? That's pretty shallow!

YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TWO OF THEM TO KISS SINCE DAY ONE!

idk why but i've been shipping them lmao

I've been wanting mei's friends to start liking each other and mei finds someone else. Hopefully now that this has happened we can see that progress

Somehow, i saw this kinda sad..
Imagine someone suddenly likes ur childhood bestfriend, right after she declares her love to u.

In the first place, u scared that she would steal ur bestfriend. And left u behind
Second, somehow u feel happy that someone loved u, eventho u cant reply their feelings. But they suddenly find other people she loves.

Hoping it does not lead to a polyamorous relationship. Would not mind it, but I rather her to pick one. Just want to see the main characters happy

Users who are viewing this thread