Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara

just got back from 3.2

does anyone figured out what these arrow meant, what differs them from each other?

someone,please add the MAL link in the info.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/131570/Moshi_Koi_ga_Mieta_nara

ive seen the raw and looks like its going down to the route where Im not into..guess im gonna wait to see if it'll really gonna go that way..aff~

Dex-chan lover
I *really* hope this manga is gonna go for a polyamory road. Looks pretty promising to me, I like it~

@yuzhyuzh

Yeah I don't like that route either , I'm a little disappointed at how fickle her love is. Let's wait and see

@Madmac yay..comrade..agree, kinda disappointing for us who aint poly fans..
i just cant stand poly route, i wish mdex has that tag though..but yap,lets wait and see where itll go..

ok so I've been to Sayo's shoes before and it's pretty tough. I wish three of them the best nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
i think poly is okay if there is a strong foundation for all three. If its weak in one link that could possibly ruin all three. So unless they really fucking love eachother then its probably gonna fail

I swear that Poly yuri is the ultimate form of YURI! It gotta be this way!

I’m not into poly so I’ll keep on reading since I’m enjoying the art and the storyline

I read the raws and the story took a turn. I think this would excite a lot of people, but also turn away a portion of the people reading this.

my brain has evolved to a point where i can understand and enjoy stories about love between 3 people but im still not into harem

Dex-chan lover
Aw heck yeah,
miss polyam teacher! Show the girl how it's done!
she got much to learn!

Users who are viewing this thread