Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara

So thats it, I guess its really going to poly route and poly's never my thing so time to put this On Hold. I'll check the ending if its really gonna end that way but for now, I bid this cute manga 'see you in the end' then.

jny

ahhh i love that they may be going w the poly route! It always left a bad taste when you can almost immediately tell who would be the final couple in the end, and how the main character would have to choose one or the other.
I always thought Saya and Rinna were cute together as well and honestly I was hoping for either the main character to remain platonic until the end or go for poly with both of them! At the very least if it's not a poly end I'm glad to see acc poly representation, not a harem route because they are DEFINITELY two different things.

IVE LITERALLY BEEN THINKING SINCE LIKE CHAPTER 4, "man all their problems would be over easy if they considered polyam" AND THEN WE GET TWO CONSECUTIVE CHAPTERS HINTING AT THAT EXACT THING PLEASE GOD

People think that poly route in this manga is humorous and cute, but in fact, it is the greatest possible catastrophe that could have been done.
How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the whole horizon? What did we do when we unchain this earth from its sun?
Lightning and thunder need time, the light of the stars needs time, deeds need time, even after they are done, to be seen and heard.

Having read through so many yuri story.. one rule strike me as almost as if it is universal. The greater expectation, the greater the disenchantment.

loving seeing the comments here. I'm actually very bummed that it didn't go the
poly route. It's an incredibly small niche in yuri and literally everything was signaling that it was going to go that way, then it didn't. I'm curious if this manga got the axe and had to finish up after the one date with Sayo and Mei.

Oh well, it was still a fun and cute read, even though the ending left me wanting more.

I started reading this manga since it had the same author as watanare. At first, I was a little bit disappointed but, It's actually not that bad compared to watanare.

If this is bitter sweet then my tongue must be burned cus i can only taste sorrow, screw it I'm off to violate Geneva Convention!! If Madagascar disappears from the map then you blame it on the author!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread