Mosquito War

@rizal12345 somehow these mosquitoes don't strike me as consumers of pollen and nectar. Even in ant colonies, everybody has to eat, not just the queen.

@duke81 yeah, because what we're talking about was a real mosquitos right. yeah everybody eat, did you just skip my entire explanation or what?
ah, I'm done. I thought finally I can have just a little bit literate conversation, guess I put too much hope on mangadex?

I feel like it’s a bit rushed story wise, sad that the author didn’t try to expend more on the lore and went full meme instead.

@rizal12345 You yourself compared the mosquitoes in the manga to a bee colony. Which is assinine to compare an insect which feeds off nectar of flowers to carnivores who probably require many pounds of flesh on a daily basis each! The queen probably eats many tons of meat daily just to lay more eggs. Do you even know the first thing about insects, ecosystems and carnivores? Such a life form would not survive! It doesn't take a great intelligence to see that these mosquitoes aren't herbivores. Imagine projecting your idiocy unto others as a self defense mechanism when faced with facts against your idiotic ramblings

@duke81
did you actually read the manhwa or not? since when mosquitoes serve one queen? that's why I said it's more akin to bee than mosquitoes. you should check the facts before getting angry at someone.
and why did you assume that the mosquitoes in the manhwa are carnivores? just because it kills human and eat them, they could be an omnivore.
I never once mentioned these mosquitoes are herbivore, the real mosquitoes ARE herbivore, which these mosquitoes are based upon.
I even stated that these mosquitoes are likely not dependent on nectar anymore.
Why are you assuming these mosquitoes need to consume more than their bodyweight? Based on how mosquitoes sucks blood? In their original species they didn't need to eat more than their bodyweight, why did they need to now that they're supposed to be the pinnacle of species. overconsume is detrimental.
you assumed so because you just happened to witness mosquitoes suck blood, which make it seems like they consume more than their bodyweight, isn't it?
And that's wrong, because blood is not their main sustenance, it's to get enough nutrient to lay their eggs.
Did you ever see these mosquitoes sucks blood? Where are their proboscis? That's right. they didn't suck blood anymore, which is why you just going full cycle of ignorancy.
Do you even know the first thing about insects, ecosystems and carnivores?
do you?
Imagine projecting your idiocy unto others as a self defense mechanism when faced with facts against your idiotic ramblings
what facts did you ever presented? all your argument are based on assumptions and opinion, instead i actually projecting facts about mosquitoes to you and you just brushed it off because it's not going according to your assumptions.
It doesn't take a great intelligence to see that these mosquitoes aren't herbivores.
yeah it doesn't take a great intelligence to just assume everything without checking facts.

>manwha CLEARLY not completed, ends literally in the middle of the story. it's not even a cliffhanger ending for the story, it's like even before the cliffhanger.
>there's 20 more chapters out there
>idiots prefer to argue about whether an anime vilain is plausible or not

no for real why mark it as completed.

Users who are viewing this thread