Mosquito War

I was getting attached to the psychopath man and the author decides to kill him first T-T.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What the hell were these 1.5 trillion man sized mosquitoes eating for the past hundred years?

OH noooooo not the love and passion 😭😭😭😭 there will be no recovery in this matter!

This could be pretty cool, but the weird behavior of that one character just doesn't fit it for me 😅😅😅

@rizal12345 there's no way earth could support a monster population 192 times greater than the current human population who are carnivores. There's not enough life to feed them

@duke81 how about cannibalism? or simply require 192 times less sustenance since they're supposedly best organism right now

@rizal12345 cannibalism has never been sustainable as a lasting source of nutrition. However requiring 192 times less food is interesting, but hardly believable considering the current size of these creatures and that mosquitos usually eat more than their body weight

@duke81
mosquitos usually eat more than their body weight
but they're not. sucking blood is solely for hatching their egg, not a source of main sustenance. normally mosquitos eat fruit & flower nectar.
as you can see
they only have one queen, so it's more akin to the bees than mosquitos now.
but let me slightly correct my previous statement. 7.8 billion humans could maintain guaranteed sustenance and there's still more to come. 192 times that with minimal sustenance just to keep them alive is easy. earth is abundance with resource, even more so after the near extinct status of human. earth should be back into a pristine condition, therefore it's easier to gather resource for a species
that have absolute loyalty towards it's only one leader
. considering their evolution, they're likely not dependent on nectar anymore, so anything can be source of sustenance. even soil have its own nutrient, nevertheless the abundance of fish in undiscoverable oceans.

edit: could be a spoiler for new readers, so i decided to put spoiler tags on some of the detail

Dex-chan lover
the cycle
read first few chapters
think "oh this is an actual story"
become invested in story
actual plot hits
detach from reality
enjoy it anyways

Why is this listed as "completed" when it's obviously not? Who can change that sort of thing, anyways?

Edit: So... is it that "completed" indicates the source material? Kind of misleading IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread