Mother, I'm Sorry

Double-page supporter
Pretty good so far

At least not going Alabama route

i want to see the mothers face while his son die a painful death as he wish his last goodbye to his mother. Painful face to heal my painful experience reading this manhwa. Theres 1001 reason why he is feeling scared of loosing his mother like he cant move on from the fact she is a 50 y/o living inside a 20 y/o

Fed-Kun's army
I have low expectations for web manhwa but this is very good so far.

Now that I think about it, him exchanging his lifespan was fucking retarded on MC's part. The whole point of mommy hiding her illness was to let him live a good life.

This is one of the more interesting manhwa I've seen recently.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

currently, the manhwa (mother, I'm sorry) is on hold, our translator is on leave so until the translator returns OR if we find another translator to work on MIS, until then there would be no further chapters for time being... sorry for the inconvenience

Ah, so far it has been okay to pretty good but I can sense a drwan out miscommunication plot coming. Will be looking into this again when it hopefully nears its end soon.
(Also doesn't the mom feel kinda awkward dating a kid that's about as old as her son or is she that much in the mind of a twenty something year old?)

@Vinnea22 it would be awkward if she dates someone as young as her appearance or someone as old as her real age, she is doom either way, she would just have to date someone she has feeling for regardless of age, as long as is legal or course.

I wasn’t expecting much at the start, but 20 ch in I ca say it is hilarious.

My only concern is that tension building is based on miscommunication and I have seen many good stories fail when miscommunication is so important to the plot. I wouldn’t be surprised if this one too, just suddenly goes down hill.

Users who are viewing this thread