Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
i think her boobs get bigger every chapter

They look the same size to me... it is just the angles. Also, she isn't a full adult yet and time is passing... so it is going to be natural if they grow a bit more later.

Dex-chan lover
Its soooo different from the WN that it hypes me up to see what happens next~
Now she is caught red handed, I wonder what awaits her
Do you know where I can read the translated Light novel or at least WN, I just tired of waiting

Dex-chan lover
Do you know where I can read the translated Light novel or at least WN, I just tired of waiting
You can read it for free on Ncode.syosetsu but be warned it is in JP so use google translate if you dont want to wait for proper translations
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6845hg/

I heard there was an english translate on NU (Novel Updates) but dont know how far has been translated

Dex-chan lover
This child really never changes. This is what’ll happen if you spoil children and raise them with ‘everyone in the world loves and adores you’ mindsets.

I really hope Serena and Tigur are endgame. Serena wants to stay outta the limelight as much as possible, becoming queen goes against that

Dex-chan lover
in otome isekai type of story, an engagement annulment is also followed by a declaration of whom he will choose as his new fiancee

Dex-chan lover
God Serena's boobs are so delightfully ample. I honestly wouldn't mind kissing her chest given how hefty it looks. Not to mention her cleavage is so deep and cute.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread