Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Tigur (2)

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like the sister is a reincarnator as well? Everything she does is so convenient it's suspicious

Is better to avoid to make comparisons. It can create conflict when some overachiever keep being addressed as an example. The others can blame the "diligent" guy for making the people around them more demanding. I've seen some kid getting bullied and being isolated cause teachers and parents would never shut up about "why can't you do like him/her".
Also i don't see why a character detached and apathetic like Serena suddenly would care about something menial like homeworks. Sometime is like the only thing she care about are the most irrelevant.
Also, which part about her was "apathetic" again? She was just had her emotions dead due to her past. Actually, her saving Tigur in this lifetime was the evidence that she was becoming empathetic.
Furthermore, she always was devoted to her tasks in her past life too, to the details. Which is why it's obvious that sho would care about menial things as long as it's assigned to her.
Try to use that head of yours again.

Dex-chan lover
Begun, the shipping wars have.

Kanabros the true simps. Akane matches Aqua's personality better and is true best girl

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda just quietly dispose of the spoiled adoptive sister instead of enduring it all.

Funnily enough, this is what a fair few duchesses and the like point out during the usual engagement annulment in short stories on Syosetu, even without them being reincarnated assassins.

"I'm a duchess, potato girl. Why would I bother ripping up textbooks when I can frame you, or have you killed, or kill you socially so thoroughly that even your fellow commoners won't talk to you for the rest of your days?"

But for longer stories, even though it makes little (not no, but little) sense, her still being alive, entitled, and annoying is what drives the plot forward.

Dex-chan lover
Tigur already knows Serena better than anyone and questions how she can be like that. I expected him to be strong and dumb, but he seems to be quite the opposite

Dex-chan lover
serena is like a asian mom's. harsh word's always comeout when she wanna motivated you
Serena is like a normal Asian mom teaching some lucky lazy ass child that put big search to do the minimal effort and just think about what's benefits that child ignoring what they don't like

At least the boy question about MC "unique trait", meanwhile the rest is just eh......
No they do. The mother sees it and due to both Serena and her own personalities is incredibly offput by it and pushes her away. Her father isn't there as often as he'd like due to his duties and he chalks it up to a mix of her being ahead of her age mates, lacking close friends and not being able to spend as much time as she should around her parents.

Dex-chan lover
Not really the same. Otome Heroine got more action side to the story and Aria is like a mad dog set on a purpose and will slash through any obstacle (like typical Harunohi's heroine).

Serena is... she just want to live through this life and secure herself. Being in the Duke's family is convenient, she has the shield of her status as long as she didn't do anything stupid openly. The thing like her being treated as villain is annoying, but she can live with it. Rosemary's attitude is fine in the family, but they will grow up and enter the society. If she keep that up, best case is Rosemary getting executed alone for insolence, but worst case is she drags the whole family with her.

Not really the same. Otome Heroine got more action side to the story and Aria is like a mad dog set on a purpose and will slash through any obstacle (like typical Harunohi's heroine).

Serena is... she just want to live through this life and secure herself. Being in the Duke's family is convenient, she has the shield of her status as long as she didn't do anything stupid openly. The thing like her being treated as villain is annoying, but she can live with it. Rosemary's attitude is fine in the family, but they will grow up and enter the society. If she keep that up, best case is Rosemary getting executed alone for insolence, but worst case is she drags the whole family with her.
I dunno.... But somehow Rosemary feels like she's an entitled otome heroine who thinks that the world's meant and served for her and her alone and that our MC girl, Serena is a villainess who's supposed to die in an execution. Which is why she's acting like that and keeps on playing the victim card every time there's an argument.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno.... But somehow Rosemary feels like she's an entitled otome heroine who thinks that the world's meant and served for her and her alone and that our MC girl, Serena is a villainess who's supposed to die in an execution. Which is why she's acting like that and keeps on playing the victim card every time there's an argument.
Probably learned it from those dime novels for commoners written by reincarnator who pretend it's her own idea (no, there's no other confirmed reincarnator).

If villainess otome teach us something... the noble society aren't that stupid except when the plot need it.

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, this is what a fair few duchesses and the like point out during the usual engagement annulment in short stories on Syosetu, even without them being reincarnated assassins.

"I'm a duchess, potato girl. Why would I bother ripping up textbooks when I can frame you, or have you killed, or kill you socially so thoroughly that even your fellow commoners won't talk to you for the rest of your days?"

But for longer stories, even though it makes little (not no, but little) sense, her still being alive, entitled, and annoying is what drives the plot forward.
True. The antagonist in rental girlfriend [M A M I] is the one I am rooting for.

Users who are viewing this thread