Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Social Debut (2)

reu

Dex-chan lover
“But since she already has me”

Bro I don’t know if this guy being loyal, nor is he turning into a fking yandere💀.
He's being based
The only way a orphan like him would ever get with her is if everyone else just refuses to even get near

Dex-chan lover
“But since she already has me”

Bro I don’t know if this guy being loyal, nor is he turning into a fking yandere💀.
You know there's ways to like someone and wanna be there for them without being a yandere right?
Yeah it sounds like he's attached to her, maybe romantically maybe not, but that doesn't imply shit like that either way.

Dex-chan lover
Despite what he said, the trash mom is just like her scum brain adopted daughter. They're both more brainless than single celled organisms.
Looking at it from different perspective.
I think the important thing is not about being smart or right there.

It could be things not easily shown in manga. Serena's mother is born a nobility, so she would also have lessons of manners. Since she doesn't seem to be the type who throw tantrums like Rosemary, it would show in the subtle things like her posture, way of speech. Those, for Tigur, would reflect how Serena and her mother got the same upper class upbringing.

Double-page supporter
"overlook it just this once"? She has been a problem case for pretty much her entire time in this family and has basically gotten off the hook every single time. It's not like any valid complaint that has been flung her way has ever brought about actual consequences, this lazy victim-complex gets babied more than actual babies.

If the royal family were more the tyrannical type they'd be hanging from the gallows already. How is disrespect to the prince supposed to be overlooked? There's literally nothing worse she could've done.

Dex-chan lover
its likely that she just leaves at this point, though the story would be more fun if they try to stick around and ghosts from her escapades start to pop up. Basically start removing all of the "fun" aspects of a part time killing machine character, and instead look at frankly how miserable her character is. She literally gets given a golden ticket, and its is so engrained that even in the next life she sticks to her old job. Which if your like a millionaire's kid, its kinda wack to just go back to such a dirty job. Its either something that her character is either actively relishing in or walking through the motions of.

I really curious how come her mother can be a duke's wife with that kind of thinking:unsure:

Dex-chan lover
I really curious how come her mother can be a duke's wife with that kind of thinking:unsure:
Arranged political marriages and the fact Serena said that they are in an era of relative peace.

She was likely raised very sheltered as well.

Dex-chan lover
its likely that she just leaves at this point, though the story would be more fun if they try to stick around and ghosts from her escapades start to pop up. Basically start removing all of the "fun" aspects of a part time killing machine character, and instead look at frankly how miserable her character is. She literally gets given a golden ticket, and its is so engrained that even in the next life she sticks to her old job. Which if your like a millionaire's kid, its kinda wack to just go back to such a dirty job. It’s either something that her character is either actively relishing in or walking through the motions of.

Without Serena truly realizing it yet, she initially started training her new body as to have means of protecting herself and her parents since she is a noble’s daughter who’d likely have many enemies as her life progressed.

But since she was reborn with her memories and knowledge intact, her initial disassociation with others and things considered the norm is very high.

She didn’t even have a name in her previous life, it was kill or be killed or die in a gutter as just another insignificant cog in the machine of life. Her parents abandoned her as a burden of a mouth to feed.

Her extending a hand out to Tigur is her first true sign of softening her icy heart.

Also, I want to point out that we don’t know if this is the same kingdom or even how long has really passed since her first life ended.

What the hell?! The mother must be brain-dead. If the little brat doesn't control herself, the crown will have the family's heads on a pike!

Dex-chan lover
Also, I want to point out that we don’t know if this is the same kingdom or even how long has really passed since her first life ended.
She could have also got reincarnated in another world, thus no connection at all to her previous life.

I think her new life is also bad for her development. Girls from nobility seems to not leave their family house until their social debut. They only interact with family, servants, and private tutor who make sure they're presentable. So there are not much variety of personality they can know while growing up. She's also an only child and her mother doesn't like socializing (means she also got no close friend she can invite for casual private tea party).
Add that to the preconception she has about how human are hypocrite.

For her training, she only started to seriously consider it after the dog incident, seeing how weak the security they have.
Assassins guild is just a familiar place she know can provide her with real world training. Also, in her worst case scenario where she must lost or abandon her family, the only place Serena thought she the only skill she had to work in is assassination business. She probably thought it's better to join early rather than beg them in desperate time.

Aggregator gang
hmmmm feel free to correct me but the vibes im gettin off the mother.... i feel like she only adopted the girl (charlotte was it?) to make her own self feel good by helping someone less priviledged... like shes always acting real soft n "kind" to charlottes stuff as a good deed idk
or it might be dat she seekin familial love? i feel like the stories emphasizing how charlotte acts more like "a daughter" than mc, which also might be part of the reason cuz mother wants someone who runs to her n someone she can spoil, smth mc never did so shes cravin love
mother rlly does look at mc like a monster huh
Can't really blame the mother tbh

MC in any perspective is seen as a sociopath, I mean the author tried to make her seem like the reasonable one in her perspective but the MC comes off autistic if anything, it doesn't help that she barely sought out familial love as an infant-child and boils up till the Dog incident. if anything this is just a result of her not being familiar with subtle and room reading.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Shenna. She was just a little vain. She didn't deserve the fate she got.

Dex-chan lover
i hope someday mc will warn them one last time and leave them for good, letting them head to ruin as a result of "overlooking it just this once".
well as much as the little sister annoy her, she doesn't truly hate her family, even the dad is more understandable as well.
She even thought about if she doesn't have her previous life memory, she may able to live there like a happy family after all.

Dex-chan lover
The name of this scan team still made me laugh no matter how many time i saw it

Is it just me or does the prince look like the bodyguard that she killed in her past life?

Dex-chan lover
well as much as the little sister annoy her, she doesn't truly hate her family, even the dad is more understandable as well.
She even thought about if she doesn't have her previous life memory, she may able to live there like a happy family after all.
yea, her dad is fine, but her mom and the others are not. well, they are not hating mc, just afraid.

but here's the twist, if she didn't regain her memories, she would have been bitten by the dog. it would leave a scar and then she'd get bullied bcs of that. in the end, she might end up hating her sister and become a villainess. or.. she might not care about that at all and find happiness somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread