Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1 - The Two Princes (1)

Dex-chan lover
Father: Please help me maintain our neutrality!

Serena: F that, I'm done with this sh*t. I'm outta here.

Other prince shows up and has interest in Serena

Task failed unsuccessfully.

(what better way for the house to regain neutrality between the 2 prince factions than to favor both equally and have both daughters engaged to both princes)

Dex-chan lover
How did the mother actually get raised to be so freaking stupid? Maybe she should have joined her adopted daughter in their lessons. The mother is definitely the worst in the family, with a mother like that you cannot blame Rosemary to be at at the same level of stupidity.

Leaving the house is only proper way to deal with this, screw them. It’s not like mc can do much to help when her mothers decision overrides it anyway when she refused to listen to common sense.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! The Mc literally just went “F**k this s**t I’m out!”

Yeah with a mother and step sister like that yeah I would do the same, Mc even explained why It was a bad idea and the dumba**es just went “your just worrying to much”….How could the mother be this unaware of these things!

I’m just so glad that Mc’s father is reacting like any sane person of his rank, scolding his dumba** wife and probably got the first prince to accept an engagement with Mc as that is the only way to bring back a semblance of neutrality…..

Dex-chan lover
There is the cruel option C of shame her status for survive:
Declare the Fathers wife mentally retarded (by adopting a commoner, invite that child to a noble party without proper etiquette education, marring that child to an high noble without his consent, and hating his natural born daughter) and cheating her, forcing those crazy girls to go to an far away monastery

Dex-chan lover
Finally a FMC with a nice brain in a manga
She is smart but also stupid, she could easily clean her misunderstanding up, but she doesn't quite know how too. Probably because she thinks it is too troublesome. XD But in fact it is more troublesome to keep the misunderstanding up. I'm just glad she has her butler to keep her a bit more grounded.

Last edited:

VLM

Double-page supporter
Now that was an amazing exit if I do say so myself.

Dex-chan lover
She is smart but also stupid, she could easily clean her misunderstanding up but she doesn't quite know how too because she thinks it is too troublesome XD but in fact it is more troublesome to keep the misunderstanding up. I'm just glad she has her butler to keep her a bit more grounded.
It’s not that she doesn’t know how to because she most certainly does, it’s more along the lines of “it’s too much of a bother to explain away the misunderstanding”

Users who are viewing this thread