Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1 - The Two Princes (1)

Aggregator gang
i get the feeling that she's gonna end up engaged with the 1st prince now as a way to balance and somewhat fix the mess (at least that'll be the plan on the surface even if he has other intentions)

seems like the most common course but it'd be cool if she still dipped though but i feel that's a plot path that rarely happens in these situations.

Dex-chan lover
aight, spoil me on how will she fix both the problem and her family, i know her mother is beyond dumb but i wish there's a redeption arc where they mend their relationships.
She doesn't actually need to get engaged to Evan.

Evan and Serena just need to be close and the rumour mill will do its job.

Royalties are usually difficult to approach because of their rank, and their cautiousness because all relationship have political value.
If Evan is letting Serena close, and she doesn't refuse...
  • Evan is interested in Serena and is in process to court her.
  • For those with view on the bigger picture, they would notice the motivation could be linked to Einrich getting engaged to Rosemary and securing support from the Violet. Evan's motivation can be seen as trying to get Serena as a balancer.

Either way, be it romantic or political, public will see Violets is supporting both sides, so the other nobles shouldn't act prematurely.

Keeping it as friends are also smart. There's no obligation in it.
Einrich and Rosemary are engaged. That means there is a formal agreement between both families. It can't be called off by one side without any repercussion unless you have a really good reason for it. Even then, it must go through the head of the family because for the nobilities, marriage are all political. Love is a bonus rather than requirement.
Meanwhile, Evan and Serena can always call it off when they like, because they are just friends. Family is not involved at all, and they're not responsible about what outsiders assumed of their relationship.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! The Mc literally just went “F**k this s**t I’m out!”

Yeah with a mother and step sister like that yeah I would do the same, Mc even explained why It was a bad idea and the dumba**es just went “your just worrying to much”….How could the mother be this unaware of these things!

I’m just so glad that Mc’s father is reacting like any sane person of his rank, scolding his dumba** wife and probably got the first prince to accept an engagement with Mc as that is the only way to bring back a semblance of neutrality…..
The father is a dumbass too. He HAS to know how stupid she is by now, and prone to making dumbass decisions without thinking about it. If he wasn't a dumbass too he'd have some sort of high level person stay in the area to keep an eye on her with permission to temporarily block any decisions by her until the father is able to weigh in on it. Instead he's just off doing his own thing and lets her run wild, which makes him equally culpable.

Lots of people saying they feel bad for him, but he absolutely has made his own bed by letting the Mom have enough leash to hang the family with.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So is one off those 3 males the Prince she killed before reincarnation? And will that one remember later if yes that would be the real main love interest.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao
Bruh, she literally was gonna fuck off.
Holy shit, one of the best MCs.
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
If we go by cliche, the prince is going to also be the assassination guild leader that has hired her all these while.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the update! ✨️

the Duke should just divorce his wife at this point. I question how she even survived high society up to this point given her naivete 🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
the mom is so stupid im honestly starting to suspect she has a curse on her or something that makes her not in her right mind

Dex-chan lover
The mother is suppose to be a noble by birth right? Doesn't that mean she also got a proper noble's education? She should know the importance of marriage (especially political marriage), as well as have a semblance of the political climate. What she did could be the start of a faction war. There is no way she wouldn't know this.

There are three ways to make decisions in a marriage. The husband, the wife, or both make all the decisions. A modern marriage would have both partners weigh in equal to make a joint decision. But because this is medieval monarchy where the man is the head of house, it is most likely the husband that is expected to make all the decisions. For the wife to make these decisions one sidedly, TWICE, suggests she doesn't respect his authority. The MC even warned her mother not to make a response until she consulted with her father (the head of the house).

Besides the individual incident, the husband should be livid about how the wife acted. I get that he is suppose to be a loving husband, but he needs to be WAY more expressive/strict with her, because she clearly did not learn form the first incident. There also needs to be severe punishment and restrictions set in place. Otherwise this will just keep repeating itself.

Sine there family fortune is at stake now, and the wife can no longer be trusted with the households affairs, the father needs to make a number of changes. He needs to make it clear (in a will?) that the heir is, and will always will be, the MC. The wife needs to be put on a strict allowance and surveillance. The staff should report regularly on the ongoings of the house and held responsible if they allow the wife any leeway. The authority of managing the house affairs and finances should preemptively be given solely to the MC when the father is away.

Last edited:
Really feel sorry to her father. with that kind of wife, its not strange that he will be killed in the future (if he not fix his wife behaviour)

Dex-chan lover
FMC really just pulled out the "F*** this shit I'm out" card xDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread