Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1 - The Two Princes (1)

Dex-chan lover
Father 100% set up the marriage between the first prince and FMC to balance things out. And then the family is guaranteed to have the next queen, all according to plan. Even pre-empted FMC trying to escape, there's no way the first prince would arrive in time otherwise.
Like Alto like daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Killing Rosemary will just add more problem rather than solving it.

Whether you like it or not, Rosemary is legally engaged to a royalty. If she die, things will just become more complicated.
The royal family's side (especially the concubine) will press on the matter. Rosemary lives in her family's house, so there will be question of why they can't protect her. There will probably be demand to pay for the damage, despite the Violets is the one losing their daughter.
There will be investigation on the matter. Even if Serena (and Rick) can cover up the matter, it will still open chance for conspiracy theory, and opportunists looking for chance to attack the Violets.

So, there's not much they can do other than stay cool and not throw more gasoline into the fire.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Father: Please help me maintain our neutrality!

Serena: F that, I'm done with this sh*t. I'm outta here.

Other prince shows up and has interest in Serena

Task failed unsuccessfully.

(what better way for the house to regain neutrality between the 2 prince factions than to favor both equally and have both daughters engaged to both princes)
Who wants to bet Rosemary will try twisting it to Serena being jealous of her engagement and thus forced herself an engagement to the crown prince.
And that dumb brick of a mother will try to take a neutral side, but obviously favors Rosemary.

Duke, you need to have someone you can trust and is actually smart overseeing these dumbos, less your house face ruin

Supporter
I kinda wish there had been an I-told-you-so moment after the father came home and reaffirmed exactly what the MC told her dumbass mom. but oh well. MC's priorities are too strong. she (correctly) decided that she ain't got time for that shit

Dex-chan lover
an "i told you so" after the rant of the father would have been a nice touch :3

Dex-chan lover
Brooo i was thinking it but i didnt expect her to really pack up and NOPE outta the shit about to go down 😂

Dex-chan lover
How is the mother still alive??? Was this a result of an arranged marriage? Serena is trying to protect her sister while thinking about the entire politics around this while the dumb mom thinks of fairytales

Dex-chan lover
this household situation is when the father went for buying milk a lil bit too long

Dex-chan lover
The mother is either incredibly stupid or she's being controlled or she is the one controlling things behind the scenes. The wife of a motherfucking Duke being that oblivious makes no sense.

Contributor
And just like that Serena finds herself unwillingly entangled in royal court politics, all due to the stupidity of both her mother and stepsister. I knew they were going to drag the ducal house down, but it starts this early? Too bad for dad, but Serena is bailing now (understandably since she doesn't have any real allies in that house apart from Tigur, dad is the next closest but he's never there for her). Unfortunately she didn't move early enough.

Enter the inevitable love triangle with the first prince as the second love interest opposing Tigur. I can already see this first prince proposing engagement to counter the moves of his younger half-brother and his ambitious concubine mother. The father will want to approve that for the sake of neutrality, so that nobody can say his house favors one faction with both daughters marrying into different factions of the royal court.

Actually, this doesn't feel so different from a typical male-oriented love triangle for the setting if you just swap the genders with the assassin and duke's son MC wanted by an ex-slave maid he saved and the kingdom's first princess who has a political agenda.

Dex-chan lover
With every chapter I get more and more infuriated by that airhead mother. Doesn't she even have the decency to wait for the dad to come home first? Send him a latter?

The duke has been too kind to the wife, probably time to start having his own people watching her so she doesn’t compromise their status again.

Users who are viewing this thread