Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
Even though we didn’t see mother’s face it still succeeded to piss me off.

Sister dumb as heck, but that was expected from her, well hope the maid gets to suffer for following that stupid shit. Guess next chapter we get to see the sister drown on watery soup and choke on mouldy bread.

Dex-chan lover
I get that the staff is creeped out by our gal, but to actively dick with her... Even under the orders of the sister, that is surprisingly bold of her to do.

Also, lil sis and mom continue to be dumber than bricks. Not to mention sis's sugary facade is slipping, I'd say she should be careful - but I am eager to see all of this turn on her foolish butt!

I don't know what will happen next, but between sis being an idiot and our girl being a stone cold killer - it is gonna be something wild.

Supporter
If it weren't for the typo in the last panel (receive vs. recieve) that would go straight into my meme folder.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao, so the 2nd Prince thought he was getting engaged to MC? Lmfao, he probably doesn't realize that he's engaged to the retarded sister by his reactions. And retarded sister acting like, well, what I've been calling her.
Unfortunately, the only person who can even handle the retards of the family is always busy with his work.
Can't wait to see where this series goes. Honestly, want to the mom and sister get punishment for how dumb they've been. Mom probably wouldn't suffer as much as the sister though. Retard really shows how clueless she is if she thinks being engaged raises her position, see as how if she gets the engagement broken then, through her logic, she'd be below dogshit.

Thanks for the TL btw

Supporter
Lmfao, so the 2nd Prince thought he was getting engaged to MC? Lmfao, he probably doesn't realize that he's engaged to the retarded sister by his reactions. And retarded sister acting like, well, what I've been calling her.
Nah, the 2nd prince knows. In 6.1 he talked with his mother about the what and why. He just thinks Rosemary is beneath him. That's why he wrote he'd always stand with Serena, because his mother told him about her outsider status.

Users who are viewing this thread