Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the 2nd prince knows. In 6.1 he talked with his mother about the what and why. He just thinks Rosemary is beneath him. That's why he wrote he'd always stand with Serena, because his mother told him about her outsider status at her home.
O right, honestly forgot that bit of the chapter happened. Where the mom tells him the reason they got with Rosemary was because Serena was to smart to handle?
The MC planning to dip pretty much wrote over anything else that happened in that chapter for me. Lmfao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even the second prince is not fucking with Rosemary, that little ball of shit really needs to humble herself before someone does it for her, and THAT will not be pretty in the slightest....I do hope the latter happens instead of the former

Dex-chan lover
Skin her alive, yank her gut out, hang the corpse in front of the bitch room to set an example? Oh so many options, but let's be honest, she probably just going to get a slap or two, get her contract terminated so that no one will hire her as a maid for their household ever again.

Dex-chan lover
I always find funny how on these stories service staff always picks a side in "family conflicts" when in reality they had no choice in the matter and obeying was their only option. Anyway, I hope Serena fucks with Rosemary for this little stunt.

Dex-chan lover
sheev-palpatine-emperor.gif

I mean, you already have a side gig, Rick can probably make some arrangements for you to fake your death, why don’t you make your life easier and burn down the mansion

Dex-chan lover
That's her fault for taking orders from that little shit

In her defense on taking orders. Given that the mom is blindly leaning on that sister side, not listening would've likely result in some punishments anyway given her personality.

But to go through with it for that long? Yeah, that's on her.
IMO as soon as Serena asked she should've just fess up the plan, at least that way she can try to earn sympathy.

Dex-chan lover
It's like they've forgotten who their boss will be in the future. Serena is the heir, not Rosemary. Can't wait for part 2.

Thanks for the translation.
Wouldn't matter if serena was the boss or not. If I get it right the maid was the one sent by the prince, they serve the little sister only because of that, so it'll not matter if serena is the heir or not since they'll not serve her either way.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I was half expecting her to take a bite of the moldy bread and say "Give my sister my thanks and let her know it was delicious and I hope she gets a full course meal of that quality in return soon as a token of my appreciation."

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't matter if serena was the boss or not. If I get it right the maid was the one sent by the prince, they serve the little sister only because of that, so it'll not matter if serena is the heir or not since they'll not serve her either way.
That wasn't a royal maid. That was the one that talked back and got threatened years before. Hence, her future employment within the house is dependant on not pissing the heir off.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the last two pages is what Rozemary expects to happen versus next half-chapter depicting a more lukewarm reaction from MC. Would be weird for her to psyche out at this point.

Even though we didn’t see mother’s face it still succeeded to piss me off.

Sister dumb as heck, but that was expected from her, well hope the maid gets to suffer for following that stupid shit. Guess next chapter we get to see the sister drown on watery soup and choke on mouldy bread.

I pity the mother, whenever intentionally done by the author or not. It's clear to me that mother really wanted a babby doll she could doll out, however had gotten this weird creature instead.

Thank you for translations!

Users who are viewing this thread