Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
Such a foolish maid. All else aside, she is still a duke's daughter. A mere maid dares to do something that disrespectful. Well, the sister probably won't be punished...yet(aside from whatever the mc does to her), but the maid is an entirely different prospect.

I had to make an account just to comment, but ffs why hasn't she just killed her and made it look like an accident, and be done with it? She is a professional assassin, seems like an easy enough task.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I pity the mother, whenever intentionally done by the author or not. It's clear to me that mother really wanted a babby doll she could doll out, however had gotten this weird creature instead.
As far as she should be aware, mc is just a perfectly normal quiet introverted kid and that's it. MC didn't exactly make it obvious that she is abnormal. Mother effectively abandoning her daughter to play house with some random kid is kind of inexcusable.

Dex-chan lover
I always find funny how on these stories service staff always picks a side in "family conflicts" when in reality they had no choice in the matter and obeying was their only option. Anyway, I hope Serena fucks with Rosemary for this little stunt.
Amaryllis is partly to blame for that. She's just too soft, so the servants tend to forget what it means with the difference in status. They forget how insolence towards the master they work for can get them fired, or worse, executed.
Then, come Rosemary who brings this needless conflict.

Rosemary deny giving order, so Marin got whipped.

Serena told Marin, if Rosemary had admitted giving the order, Rosemary would have escaped with just slap on the wrist (so there's really no reason for her to keep denying). Marin will get few months of pay cut, but no corporal punishment because she's powerless to refuse order.
But because Marin did this "by her own decision", she gets whipped. Those whipping sure will leave a mark, it's going to make it hard for her to find a husband (they have a patriarchal society, and women's future security still depend on who they get as husband).
Moreover, Marin is actually noble-born, albeit from lower rank house, so getting this treatment because of a commoner-born is a disgrace.

Serena took Marin as her personal maid. She won't be siding with Rosemary anymore after being sold out like that.
Serena also need a female attendant she can trust. She's coming to age, and there will be place and time where Tigur (a male) is inappropriate to accompany her.

It's like they've forgotten who their boss will be in the future. Serena is the heir, not Rosemary. Can't wait for part 2.
Amaryllis is doting on Rosemary, and she is now engaged to a prince. Serena also tend to ignore their stupidity such as talking behind her back, as long as they don't cross the line. So maybe that made them think it's save to poke on the sleeping bear for fun.
They think Rosemary has the higher standing and will protect them. In best case, Rosemary will take the maids who are loyal to her when she got married.

They either don't know or forget, Einrich is the second prince.

In their kingdom, once Evan rise to the throne, Einrich will be removed from the royal family and bestowed a newly created peerage. Rick is a duke, which he must have inherited from his father, the king's brother.
Even if Einrich become a king, it's unlikely Rosemary will be queen for long. The noble supremacist would be opposing the royal blood being tainted by a lowly commoner. A king can't rule without support from the nobles. It's not like in fairy tale where the love prevails, or the royal family has absolute authority.

ok is it just me or does anybody else have no idea how old these characters are supposed to be
12 years old. That's when they have their first social debut in the tea party for choosing the princes' fiance candidate. The engagement news came soon after.

The academy arc start when they're 16, but we'll be spared from details of the four years inbetween with time skip.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If looks could kill, I'd have died twice over with that gaze.
And if you were that dumb bitch of a maid in the last panel, you'd have died four times over from your new fiance's. Congratulations on your marriage~.

Supporter
this is a manga with extremely stupid events and setting but a good and sane main character. which is pretty nice and close to something that I've always wanted to see. It is nice seeing her respond to asinine developments in a reasonable and refreshing way.

Lmfao, so the 2nd Prince thought he was getting engaged to MC? Lmfao, he probably doesn't realize that he's engaged to the retarded sister by his reactions. And retarded sister acting like, well, what I've been calling her.
Unfortunately, the only person who can even handle the retards of the family is always busy with his work.
Can't wait to see where this series goes. Honestly, want to the mom and sister get punishment for how dumb they've been. Mom probably wouldn't suffer as much as the sister though. Retard really shows how clueless she is if she thinks being engaged raises her position, see as how if she gets the engagement broken then, through her logic, she'd be below dogshit.

Thanks for the TL btw
Seems more like he has the hots for or at the very least prefers the MC and is trying to "trade up" to the better fiance. perhaps it's a scheme to try and cut the rival prince off from the MC to maintain the momentary monopoly on the MC's family's wealth the concubine faction gained via Rosemarry.

Dex-chan lover
lol this fucking maid doesn't understand who's on top of the hierachy right now

Dex-chan lover
Seems more like he has the hots for or at the very least prefers the MC and is trying to "trade up" to the better fiance. perhaps it's a scheme to try and cut the rival prince off from the MC to maintain the momentary monopoly on the MC's family's wealth the concubine faction gained via Rosemarry.
Still a stupid move, and his mom should have stopped him.

He is officially engaged to Rosemary, that's a contract between their families.
Even if the society look down on Rosemary and doesn't openly talk about it, that doesn't make his action justifiable.
If the opposition want to nitpick on him, this will just give them more ammunition to attack his reputation.
There's also the risk of Serena exposing those letters. She's known to have bad relationship with Rosemary, so they wouldn't think she's beyond doing that for petty revenge against her sister.

Dex-chan lover
Only for Webnovel for me so.. it might differ in LN/Manga
The 2nd prince meet the "heroine role" of this story and end up abandoned this brat.
this brat basically went "villain route" and got destroyed.
2nd prince doing stupid sht with that very same "Otome game" scenario, cancelled engagement and stuff and got uno reverse guy by the 1st prince and loss the succession war right then and there, both him and "heroine" got sent off from the story.
the 2nd prince mother trying to take Serena out for whatever reason I forgot.. end up pull a "no going back scheme" which endanger the first prince too.
Serena take her head as kind of trash removing/revenge after the incident, before the King could send soldier to arrest her.
And here I thought her adopted little sister is the heroine

Dex-chan lover
Sis is fucking around, let's see how long it takes for her to find out.
She probably won't realize anything until a knife is being pointed at her throat. She's obviously the type who's so full of herself, nothing will register if it's not thrown in her face by a roaring crowd.

In our terms...she'd be the kind of TikToker who would be torn to shreds on social media for posting stupid shit. :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread