Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
This is a mediocre story with every single trope in the book but it's at least done well enough that you get to hate read it so you can see people get their just deserts

Dex-chan lover
God these mfs are having a way too indepth discussion for what amounts to gossip rags

Double-page supporter
I would argue that the mother should also shoulder some of those responsibilities. The rift started when Serena fend off the dog and Rosemary appear. The mother didn't listen to Serena at all, like 0&. She was the prime example of spoiled privilege person. She chose to shun societal duties of a duchess. She choose to be ignorance of political situation of her country. All because she could afford to. Granted Serena didn't make it easy either. Both the mother and Serena made zero efforts to repair the relationship. The mother basically scared and dismissive of Serena, while Serena think the mother was an airhead idiot.
But the most important thing, for me at least, is that the mother was an adult here. And she hadn't been acting like one in a long time.
It's honestly worse because she couldn't afford to ignore the political mess she is causing. If not for the first prince catching Serena mid-escape and talking her into a deal, the only actually sane person living in the mansion would be long gone and the entire family in deep shit. The situation was effectively smoothed over because a complete stranger felt the need to save their asses.

Serena's awfully uncaring and dismissive of her new family, but considering the fact that the only the dad ever really takes her seriously (and is rarely even around besides) and she's never had much experience with familial attachment before...yeah no shit she bailed. She doesn't need this circus act of a house, she honestly took her role more seriously than she needed to. The mother is the actual adult with responsibilities here and she's acting like she was born yesterday.

Still a stupid move, and his mom should have stopped him.

He is officially engaged to Rosemary, that's a contract between their families.
Even if the society look down on Rosemary and doesn't openly talk about it, that doesn't make his action justifiable.
If the opposition want to nitpick on him, this will just give them more ammunition to attack his reputation.
There's also the risk of Serena exposing those letters. She's known to have bad relationship with Rosemary, so they wouldn't think she's beyond doing that for petty revenge against her sister.
incredibly stupid move, probably what's going on based on context clues

Dex-chan lover
Wtf was the sister expecting to happen with that stunt? And how would feeding the rightful heir to the duke’s house shitty food have “shown her her place”??

Not to mention that given her history, Serena definitely would retaliate. Hell, she threw her into the mud for far less!

Contributor
That "be nice to me" contract is just the first step to a future engagement. I'm feel sure of it, and Tigur is even more sure than I am with that stink eye on the first prince. It's a bonafide love triangle scene with the two love rivals sizing each other up.

Serena doesn't even need to be a villainess, but all this violent theatricality is playing into the hands of her sister. Shame Serena doesn't care at all about making more allies at home. Rosemary's consequences debt continues to grow. It would be cathartic to see it blow up in her face but I don't know when that will happen. Same for Amaryllis who's done nothing but be Rosemary's enabler.

Dex-chan lover
this is probably one of my most favprite MC. her personality is so relatable.
SHES JUST LIKE MR FR 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread