Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
Hate the sister, hate the uppity prince, annoyed with the blonde prince, hope she kills some people soon.
Ah, politics. In his own way, Evan was looking out for Serena. His main goal was simply to maintain the equilibrium of political power balance between the factions, which he did by his actions. And honestly wouldn't have been necessary if Einrich didn't accept the engagement to Rosemary, and wasn't trying to correspond with the sister of his arranged fiancee. His methods were questionable, objectionable even, but it did the job. Einrich just does as he pleases, and obviously prefers Serena over Rosemary, to the point he considers Rosemary a pest. The little brat sister looks like she's become a character slated to be edged out, which is something she will no doubt try to use to stir things up.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Man, this is such a weird place to do a timeskip. The author's trying to sell it like the status quo is stabilized, but there's no way something like this wouldn't boil over in that time span.

@rluka
If you don't mind, could you tell me where your profile pic is from?

Dex-chan lover
Prince Evan just doing his job (even though he’s annoying), Prince Einrich actually has every reason to go after Serena instead of Rosemary (even though his personality is shitty), and Rosemary is just trying to girlboss gatekeep gaslight her way to the top (even though she’s naive and clueless)

really the only baddie thus far is the mom for inexplicably adopting a commoner off the street because she thought her bio daughter’s vibes were off, and most importantly the dad for letting his wife do whatever she wants even though it could derail the entire kingdom

Dex-chan lover
In his own way, Evan was looking out for Serena.
And both also seems similar in how they warn their siblings.
Not exactly because they care, they just want those those two to behave and not cause any problem they need to help clean up. :D

And honestly wouldn't have been necessary if Einrich didn't accept the engagement to Rosemary, and wasn't trying to correspond with the sister of his arranged fiancee.
Seeing how dissatisfied he is when talking about the engagement with his mother, it's obvious his mother never asks for his opinion. Amarylis, at least, being the airhead she is, asks for Rosemary's opinion.
It's just an engagement between houses, as usual for their society.

]Man, this is such a weird place to do a timeskip. The author's trying to sell it like the status quo is stabilized, but there's no way something like this wouldn't boil over in that time span.
Mentioned it previously, the story is actually quite simple in the writing. It just move from one event to another, usually without carrying over the issues.

Next arc should be the academy. I hope the manga would have more details about when Einrich found his "heroine". She's a girl of lower status birth and commoner upbringing. Unlike Serena though, she doesn't reject Einrich approach so they really act like lovers. The novel only give something like second hand account about that situation.

@rlukaIf you don't mind, could you tell me where your profile pic is from?
This title. But I think it's from one of the LN's cover rather than the manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect that time skip at all.
But at least the plot is moving now, right ?

... RIGHT ??

Dex-chan lover
What he really should've done is penalize the mother that's supposed to be actual nobility but isn't reprimanding the idiot.
But instead everyone's just letting her badmouth her actual daughter including the duke. I hate this plot so muuuuuch. But I keep reading it because i want to see what the prince has in mind since the mc's also super dense to keeping appearances
The prince? Or the knight? He has no authority to do that to a duke house. It's not his business what someone's wife is doing to her own daughter. The mother is already losing face; she's already getting her justice. Outside of the house, the gremlin they call Rosemary is the special needs kid they tolerate yet make fun of.

Users who are viewing this thread