Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
She can assassinate me with those boobas anytime~
But yeah, what a strange series. Not to mention the 2nd timeskip in 9 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Still a 5/10 for me. Story's going to have to work a lot harder to redeem any of these trashfire characters in my eyes.

MD@Home
I can't wait for the next chapters, we're attacking the school arc, it's going to be really fun (but not for everybody). :devilish:

Dex-chan lover
The prince? Or the knight? He has no authority to do that to a duke house. It's not his business what someone's wife is doing to her own daughter. The mother is already losing face; she's already getting her justice. Outside of the house, the gremlin they call Rosemary is the special needs kid they tolerate yet make fun of.
He definitely should have the authority. Not for what the wife may or not be doing to the daughter but how the adopted daughter is treating royalty. It's her responsibility to make sure that kid's educated and if she isn't, she should not be allowed to be in the presence of the princes to disrespect them like that.
There's stories where you're punished for less, so of course he could at least talk to her and rip her a new one for allowing this to happen.
And yes, the prince. What knight are you talking about? The one that was murdered already? The one that was above that one? I didn't even mention any knights so I'm not sure which one you thought I was talking about.

Dex-chan lover
He definitely should have the authority. Not for what the wife may or not be doing to the daughter but how the adopted daughter is treating royalty. It's her responsibility to make sure that kid's educated and if she isn't, she should not be allowed to be in the presence of the princes to disrespect them like that.
There's stories where you're punished for less, so of course he could at least talk to her and rip her a new one for allowing this to happen.
And yes, the prince. What knight are you talking about? The one that was murdered already? The one that was above that one? I didn't even mention any knights so I'm not sure which one you thought I was talking about.
It would depend on the personality of the royalties.

The tea party is a private engagement. Could even see it as family event if we consider Einrich and Rosemary are engaged. So it will be up to them to personally decide if they want to reprimand her conduct.

Einrich doesn't seem to care a bit about Rosemary.
Meanwhile Evan gave up bothering about it. That girl will self-destruct sooner or later anyway.

Would be different if this is a public and formal event where they will need to set an example.

At least in the first tea party Serena quickly dragged Rosemary out before she caused more damage.

Last edited:
Supporter
the timeline where she skips town would have been better

Dex-chan lover
It's not the prince's responsibility to fix the adopted mongrel making a fool of herself. She's not his family. It doesn't reflect badly on his family if the brat is being an embarrassment (at least, not yet). If she insults someone too important enough, she could be just cut down like an unruly pet. Or like the usual, she eats mud.

Outside of that, he isn't really the one to tell the ducal mother off.

Dex-chan lover
Outside of that, he isn't really the one to tell the ducal mother off.
And the words he told his brother. They have the power, that's why they need to be careful about how they use it.
The knight captain from previous episode said a similar thing. The royal family got great authority, that's why they must take greater responsibility to wield it, else they will just become a tyrant.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ik that its to fit her personality and all but why cant there be more outfits like shes a rich nobel
Mangaka rarely change the outfit of their character because they lack the skill to draw new outfit at a decent speed. So they keep their character with the exact same outfit for dozen of chapter to be able to release them in time.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf is this sudden timeskip. Did the author just go like "I'm too lazy to resolve the current conflicts with proper writing so I'll just do a timeskip"?

Dex-chan lover
It is. The WN was originally dropped, but the author finish it anyway as a one-shot. This is before it got picked up to be published.

You can see how the story in each chapters are mostly jumping from one event to another. It's just that kind of story.

Contributor
It's always fun seeing crocodile tears fail to work on somebody. Look at how quickly Rosemary switched to seething after her tears were ignored.

Oh no, she's hot. Now that Serena is even more attractive physically, Einrich is bound to be even more persistent at pursuing her than when she was, let's say, less ladylike. She can only expect more of that sequence with the two princes and her stepsister, but worse.

That said, I don't expect her to leverage her new sexy looks and switch to seduction and honeypot techniques for assassination. When she's good enough to straight-up murder targets quickly it doesn't make much sense to do more roundabout ways to kill someone. It's just a slower way to assassinate and puts herself in greater risk of harm than just walking in and throwing a couple of knives at somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread