Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen

@sarshi
The father is a prince/King from the other country, but he's a piece o' shit that cast her aside.
They give a much more detailed back story about Shirley (the mom) in the beginning of the Light Novel.

ohhh all the newbies go cheerfully to ... 😇
I haven't read novel but I don't think it ends well ...☹ ☠

1) in the description I read "immortal" ... is it just a title or is there something behind it?

2) I want the address of the tailor, how the hell does he have a perfectly white suit after shredding I don't know how many goblins and monsters ...
(💩I can get dirty even with stupid desk jobs 😅)

Dex-chan lover
And here goes the most badass and overpowered doting mother ;D
Hope it will faithfully follow the novel ,because god it's good xD

Dex-chan lover
There are a lot of really unlikable characters later on in this manga, well as long as it follows the novel. Definitely worth staying around for though.

i noticed that FMC are more guilty of mary sue than the male one
probably because the standard are low and because there are few rivals to them in term of action most FMC consist anyway of moe loli

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the imperial crown prince retarded wtf? Why'd he let her get prosecuted like that the hell???

Fed-Kun's army
This is adorable and fun ( =ↀωↀ=)
Every reader (at least in my case) wants to see those girl remain safe and pure in their mother's tender care.
And the mother's protective nature hidden under her sophisticated act good for a laugh, while being how it probably usually is ( ゚ヮ゚)

@marconii2002 maybe stop with that "More translated chapters never" part? Because people sometimes pick those dropped translations. "R.I.P" is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread